Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 24th 2013 new
Everyone is banned IF they forgey Sept 3 is Whitey BulgersBirthday.
Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Everyone is banned IF they forgey Sept 3 is Whitey BulgersBirthday.
Brian is banned thrice: (1) for NOT forgetting the birthday of HWNINTBMITCMF(*); (2) for not forgetting HWNINTBMITCMF entirely; (3) for causing multiple forum members to ingest Pepto Bismol for yet again mentioning the name of HWNINTBMITCMF.

(*) - He Whose Name Is Not To Be Mentioned In The CM Forums

Aug 24th 2013 new
Jerry and Brian are banned and placed in solitary confinement with, 'Let It Be' by The Beatles being piped in.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Jerry is unbanned for putting Brian in his place. clap clap clap

A half-ban for Michelle. Brian needs to be placed in solitary until he learns to stop bringing up He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named. Jerry is just doing his job.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Zoom banned for coming across as a policeman.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Anne is banned for resisting arrest!
Aug 24th 2013 new
Well now Chelle,who's trying to arrest me?:) Banned for putting me on the spot.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Anne is banned for not being arrested and not having a cell next to Whiteys.
Aug 24th 2013 new
Brian is permanently banned to a cell next to Wh..., er, his.

Aug 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Brian is permanently banned to a cell next to Wh..., er, his.

I ban Jerry for lost saying his name!
Posts 81 - 90 of 200