Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people under 45. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

Frassati was dedicated to works of social action, charity, prayer and community.
Learn More:Pier Giorgio Frassati

Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Linda-982758 said: Hi Anne,
I am Australian but living here. Lucky you going into the Spring. I met an Australian family at a picnic last night at my son's private school. Her name is Lisa do you know her? That is what people say to me over here all the time I know such and such and their name is blank do you know them?
They had been living in Shanghai for a while and now were here. Us Aussies we all seem to be so adventureous and say why not?
Cm was a why not? It is a difficult medium though so I get your feelings.
Questions
Is God big enough ? Is God able to use any format? Can God move a heart on cyberspace?Can God issue his majesty and timing over a virtual world of distance and varied loungerooms and keyboards?
He can
Action is required and prayer is the medium.
Hugs from a fello Aussie Girl
Linda
hug rose rosary biggrinAll the very best Linda!
Oct 6th 2013 new
(quote) Adam-399324 said: Get a six month subscription, and then just don't worry about it sometimes (or, frankly, a lot of times). I definitely use this site in spurts depending on what's going on in my 'normal' life.
I do the same thing. Sometimes I do get busy and am much more sporadic, and then when life calms down I can spend more time on the site. Just seems to go in waves for me :)
Oct 6th 2013 new
(quote) Adam-399324 said: Get a six month subscription, and then just don't worry about it sometimes (or, frankly, a lot of times). I definitely use this site in spurts depending on what's going on in my 'normal' life.
I do the same thing. Sometimes I do get busy and am much more sporadic, and then when life calms down I can spend more time on the site. Just seems to go in waves for me :)
Oct 6th 2013 new
I do the same as what Jessica has stated. it's rough when you have a full-time job to be on this site let alone date sometimes. I have been making more of a contentious effort though since I'm 25, have a career, and am ready for that next step in my life.
Oct 7th 2013 new
I tend to privilege meeting people in real life as opposed to spending time on the computer.I think it is more fun that way and that way I have something to talk about online.:)
Posts 11 - 15 of 15