Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said:  He was 59 years old and my heart feels broken knowing we won't grow old together. My mother is 96 and will have to bury her son and that makes me so sad..
theheart We are in similar positions , my mother is 94 and she is burying her daughter ,one of my sisters, it is very difficult. I will be saying prayers for your family and brother also. theheart rosary
Aug 25th 2013 new
So sorry Laura.. That must've been his picture you posted on FB? Praying for your family in your time of grief..
Aug 25th 2013 new
(quote) Laura-56149 said: My beloved brother went home to His Maker. He was an extremely talented musician, amazingly intelligent, sooo very funny and had a generous heart of gold. There are know words to express what he meant to me. He was 59 years old and my heart feels broken knowing we won't grow old together. My mother is 96 and will have to bury her son and that makes me so sad. He has a wife, 6 grown children and grandchildren.
Thank you for your prayers, my generous prayer warriors. You have brought me much comfort over the years. My mom and sisters and I are saying the 54 day novena with you. God knew we would need it.
Sending my prayers
Aug 25th 2013 new
Hugs and prayers
Aug 25th 2013 new
You have my most sincere sympathies on the loss of your dear brother.

May Our Lord Jesus and His Holy Mother Mary and all the angels and Saints surround you and your family with comfort, healing and peace now and in the days ahead. It's so hard to be parted from our loved ones, even though we hope to see them again in heaven.
Aug 25th 2013 new
There are simply no words to express my sympathy. My prayers are with you and your family.
Aug 25th 2013 new
Laura ... Know that your brother is with God and that he and Jesus are watching over your entire family .. May God's love console you in this loss ...
Aug 26th 2013 new
I offered a special intention for your brother during mass today.
I am also offering an intention for him, you and your family during our novena. May God Bless you all and bring you peace.
Aug 26th 2013 new
I am truly sorry for your loss. In deepest and profound sympathy angel
Aug 26th 2013 new
So sorry Laura.
Sounds like a wonderful brother. God bless him and God bless you and your family.
Posts 31 - 40 of 64