Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 26 new
Thank you all so much for your prayers. For those who also sent words of encouragement, know that I appreciate them very much. Today my mom mentioned that even she is surprised that she is holding up so well. She said I must have a lot of people praying for me. I told her she is right and that there are people praying who she doesn't even know and who honestly don't know her but are willing to support her in her time of need.
For that I am grateful and rest assured that she feels all of your concern and care. lovestruck! hug theheart
Aug 26 new
I'll pray for you and your family! This book called The Game of Life and How to Play It, has helped me, it's written by Florence Scovel Shinn. Perhaps it will help you and the people you love!

Krystle
Aug 26 new
Shelly,

I am sorry for your loss and for your mom's condition. I understand how difficult it must have been for your mom and for you and your siblings.

Keep trusting that God will see you through all these.

Sending you prayers and love!

God bless,

Lesil
Aug 26 new
Prayers for healing of hearts, minds, and soul as you and your entire family support one another!
Aug 26 new
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Aug 26 new
Prayers ascending, Michelle-Shelly rose for your family! Praying
Aug 26 new
WoW--so sorry Shelly---------Thank you Lord for being with Shelly and family--May your Mercy and Love hold this family together on earth and as in Heaven--May Shelly's mom and family know of your healing Love-your Compassion your Grace from the Throne of God--let the Rivers of Life flow--May Shelly's dad be rejoicing in His new home with Youtheheart rosary
Aug 26 new
Praying Praying Praying Shelly - I am so sorry for the loss of your father and your mother's condition. I am praying for them and for you to have the strength to be the caregiver/spokesman/strong person in the family.
Aug 26 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 26 new
Michelle,

Just reading this now and feel a sadness for your loss. My intentions for your Father, Mother, you and your family are being said with today's rosary.

Julie
Posts 21 - 30 of 46