Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 26th 2013 new
dry humour and empathy

..........to elaborate, a kind hearted and loving christian,
a good communicator
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Sara-979131 said: Thanks for keeping it lighthearted!
Thank you.. i was working on the Succinct part you asked for too. biggrin

one more... Flexible.. not like wishy-washy flexible.. but not Rigid either (ugghhh) ... so hard to have a conversation w/someone that can only see one pov boggled
Aug 26th 2013 new
A bit old fashioned, but up to date at the same time.
Aug 26th 2013 new
sense of humour
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Donna-1001468 said: Trish, you and I want the same man!
We better hurry up and find him and hope he is a twin!
Aug 26th 2013 new
I am here where are you . been here long time . all I need is one . here are my traits Dignity, respect, confidence ,sense of humor , open mind , good values , spiritual with a strong belief in Mary rosary .
Aug 26th 2013 new
Just don't yell. I absolutely cannot stand it when people scream at me. It's not just the usual 'yeah, everybody hates that,' it's practically a phobia. If I messed something up, tell me in a reasonable manner and I'll try to fix it. Yelling just makes me nervous and I freeze up. Some years ago I worked at a retail job, and this one lady was so hostile over a few cents error that I just stood there and couldn't do anything about it.
Aug 26th 2013 new
Great question! I am looking for someone who likes me for who I am, has a sense of humor, having small things in their life bring a smile to their face (such as birds chirping or cool, crisp morning breeze), enjoys day hikes. Most important trait is well grounded.
Aug 26th 2013 new
Chris, I pray you find a soft-spoken, gentle woman. It's good you know that about yourself.

What am I looking for? Well, a doober just went kerplunk in the tank of my toilet, so a man with some fix-it ability would be nice. And soonish, if possible.

Otherwise, I'd like a man who is honestly and sincerely striving for (here's on OT term) righteousness.
Also, being comfortable showing his affection is a good thing. A man who isn't shy about hugging his nieces and nephews (or his own kids) seems less likely to bottle up his feelings in general.
Aug 26th 2013 new
Chemistry with him.
Posts 11 - 20 of 74