Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Sara-979131 said: What qualities are you looking for in a potential mate?

I am hoping this thread will give insight to gender perspectives.

Please keep your list somewhat succinct- this provides for the most important ones to be stated.

Thanks...

A woman not afraid to speak her mind!!!

m.youtube.com
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Trish-977181 said: Your too cute Mike
Hey Sistas !!
i will share my clothes, my perfume, and even my car! But you leave my MAN alone! (he, he, he....)
Now maybe his brother is up for grabs.....
Aug 27th 2013 new
A kind heart seems to be all he needs. It encompasses everything else.
Aug 27th 2013 new
And then of course, there is Jim.....er, James.....er, Jim! Yes! Jim, that's it!
Did you ever have to finally decide?? I dunno.... Oh how I love the subtle looks exchanged by lovers!
Aug 27th 2013 new
Pretty much what Laura said.
Aug 27th 2013 new
I'll not bore you with the obvious; "Devout, Polite, Refined : I'll attempt to be more specfic
a woman who enjoys decorating, home- remodeling , vintage architecture , and anything Colonial and Early American.

Who appreciates covered bridges , "Christmas Card" train depots , and who believes as I do that "there's no such thing" as a ugly country barn ,and who would like to inhabit a 17th century salt-box house built around a stone chimney.
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Albert-146514 said: Who appreciates covered bridges , "Christmas Card" train depots , and who believes as I do that "there's no such thing" as a ugly country barn ,and who would like to inhabit a 17th century salt-box house built around a stone chimney.
You paint a beautiful picture, Albert.
I hope you will one day be sitting with your sweetheart in front of the fireplace in that salt-box house. Praying
Aug 27th 2013 new
Honest
dependable
trustworthy
respectful
lover of God and Our Blessed Mother
*practicing* Catholic who turns to the faith at all times, not just when things get tough
lover of children
hard worker
confident
steady in all aspects of his life
has a sense of humor
lets those in his life *know* they're loved through his actions and words
his actions actually mirror his words
has a solid prayer life (prays the Rosary, for example)

Aug 28th 2013 new
What about elegance and style? Does a kind of hearts outbid an ace of su~aves?
Aug 28th 2013 new
Re: Dinner Jacket
Good clip, Jim. That scene not only depicts a woman who speaks her mind, but one who is clever, very perceptive and knows what she likes.
Posts 31 - 40 of 74