Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Nov 7th 2013 new
Predictions for week 10 :

Redskins hold back the Vikings,27-24.
Giants tougher than the Raiders,21-17.
Seahawks fly above the Falcons,34-23.
Steelers slash the Bills,28-24.
Bengals capture the Ravens,22-14.
Bears paw the Lions,30-22.
Eagles ice the Packers,38-21.
Colts gallop past the Rams,31-17.
Titans outlast the Jaguars,23-21.
49ers cage the Panthers,28-25.
Broncos ride past the Chargers,35-26.
Cardinals higher than the Texans,34-29.
Saints outnumber the Cowboys,38-33.
Dolphins pester the Buccaneers,17-14.

Nov 7th 2013 new
(quote) Gerard-400247 said: Jerry,

The Vikings were done in by their inability to convert a late turnover,into points AND poor pressure on Romo,on the last Cowboys drive(their defensive coordinator only rushed three guys,on most of that march).
THREE pass rushers,INEXCUSABLE !!! You need FOUR pass rushers to get ANY kind of push.
I don't think they can pull off a win,tonight(would like to see it).
True, if you give ANY NFL quarterback time.....he will eventually get you. I have never been a fan of any kind of 3-4 or variation thereof. And that's part of the reason for Wade Phillips' big problems down in Houston. I hope the Vikes take tonight's game. I HATE to see Washington win. And they are in our division. I think your kicker missed the extra point too. (only 3 counting his in the entire NFL) To me....in the pros...THAT is inexcusable. Still they are human and are prone to mental mistakes. He just pushed that kick~
Nov 8th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: True, if you give ANY NFL quarterback time.....he will eventually get you. I have never been a fan of any kind of 3-4 or variation thereof. And that's part of the reason for Wade Phillips' big problems down in Houston. I hope the Vikes take tonight's game. I HATE to see Washington win. And they are in our division. I think your kicker missed the extra point too. (only 3 counting his in the entire NFL) To me....in the pros...THAT is inexcusable. Still they are human and are prone to mental mistakes. He just pushed that kick~
The Vikings win and the Cowboys benefit(not a bad night)! biggrin
Nov 12th 2013 new
SCOREBOARD UPDATE:WEEK 10

Jerry..........8

George......7

Gerard.......7

Reena........2

Michael.......2

TOTAL POINTS:

Jerry........90

Gerard.....84

George....83

Reena......52

Michael.....45

Nov 12th 2013 new
A lot of tough games,this week:

Browns/Bengals
Patriots/Panthers
Colts/Titans
Packers/Giants
Raiders/Texans
Cardinals/Jaguars
Falcons/Buccaneers
Chiefs/Broncos

Nov 12th 2013 new
It has been a turbulent year for a number of teams.
Nov 12th 2013 new
I can't wait to start the new week!
Nov 12th 2013 new
I think that a good defense can stop a good offense,the majority of the time.
Nov 12th 2013 new
The bye weeks are nearly done.
Nov 12th 2013 new
Time to end the ranting and renew the topic. This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200