Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion of sports, non-video games & hobbies! Football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or your own personal favorite. Brag about your team and explain why the refs blew the big game! Discuss your passion for Corn Hole, Horseshoes,Texas Hold'em or other games.

Saint Christopher is the patron saint of the playing field.
Learn More:Saint Christopher

Aug 31st 2013 new
(quote) Gerard-400247 said: In this thread we talk about our favorite teams,least favorite teams,answer an occasional survey question and make weekly predictions.
Go Vikings!
I tried making weekly predictions for the third preseason week... no one bit on that. sad My predictions weren't very accurate either. weeping
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: That's great for those skilled positions....and maybe Petersen can keep the defenses somewhat honest, but you've got to have someone decent enough to "sling em" to those receivers. How is the offensive line? Not getting age on them yet are they?
The offensive line features three starters,with less than four years of pro experience.They just acquired a guy released by the Bears,for back up purposes.
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Mary-950062 said: Just watched the Skins beat the Bucs. Skins 4-0 in preseason. We played our 4th string quarterback! Come on regular season so we can see RGIII in action.
It's only days away... biggrin
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Reena-961146 said: You are right - he sure did.

...replacement referees (shudders)...glad we're not going to have that problem this season

...41-6 - I know it's pre season but yay! Blocked punt and TD by Cam Johnson ...great catch by Hawkins, I know BJ Daniels will make the 53-man roster this Saturday

Let's go 9ners!

No replacements, for at least another nine seasons !
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Tom-54311 said: It is kind of a mess. This late in the new season that is troubling. I like Ponder, but he still doesn't give me confidence. Cassel is ok, but not great. I liked the third string guy, what I saw of him in the last game. He is the one with the hyphenated last name, he looked pretty good. To make it more confusing, maybe we could trade Webb for Tebow !!!!
Ponder needs to prove himself,now.If not,he could be riding the bench.I don't think that Leslie Frazier would hesitate to pull the trigger,if Ponder gets off to a poor start.
I like the attitude of Joe Webb;he is a true professional and accepts his role.

Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Alex-314577 said: I tried making weekly predictions for the third preseason week... no one bit on that. My predictions weren't very accurate either.
Alex,

It's tough to predict preseason games.I hope you will join us for the regular season predictions.
Sep 2nd 2013 new
ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:WEEKLY PREDICTIONS (PART ONE)

All predictions are to be posted no later than Thursday 8pm EST/ 7pm CST/ 6pm MT/ 5pm PST;each week.

Please include ALL GAMES.

USE FULL TEAM NAMES ONLY...NO CITY/STATE/NICKNAMES/ OR ABBREVIATIONS;IT MAKES IT EASIER TO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SCORE(ONE POINT IS AWARDED FOR EACH WIN).

THERE IS A NEED TO POST A PART TWO,BECAUSE MY LAST SESSION TIMED-OUT.
eyepopping irked

Sep 2nd 2013 new
ATTENTION ALL PROGNOSTICATORS:WEEKLY PREDICTIONS (PART TWO)

Examples of proper entries:

49ers over the Packers/Packers over the 49ers.
Vikings cage the Lions/Lions topple the Vikings.
You can post scores,also.

IMPROPER/UNACCEPTABLE ENTRIES:

Washington over Eagles,Phi,Philly/OR Philadephia over Redskins,'Skins,Wash.Was over Phi,etc.
Pit over Ten,Tennessee,Titans/Ten over Pit,Pittsburgh,Steelers.
Please do NOT use the following: Da Bears/The 'Boys/The Bucs,etc.

LATE ENTRIES/MISSED WEEKS/AND IMPROPERLY FORMATTED PICKS ARE SUBJECT TO A TWO-POINT DISQUALIFICATION.I will make that determination.

Sep 3rd 2013 new
MY NFL picks for week 1

DENVER OVER BALTIMORE( THURSDAY)
NEW ENGLAND OVER BUFFALO
SEATTLE OVER CAROLINA
CHICAGO OVER CINCINNATI
MIAMI OVER CLEVELAND
MINNESOTA OVER DETROIT
INDIANAPOLIS OVER OAKLAND
KANSAS CITY OVER JACKSONVILLE
TAMPA BAY OVER NEW YORK JETS
NEW ORLEANS OVER ATLANTA FALCONS
PITTSBURGH OVER TENNESSEE
ST. LOUIS OVER ARIZONA
SAN FRANCISCO OVER GREEN BAY
DALLAS OVER NEW YORK GIANTS
WASHINGTON OVER PHILADELPHIA ( MONDAY)
HOUSTON OVER SAN DIEGO ( MONDAY)

Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) George-80266 said: MY NFL picks for week 1

DENVER OVER BALTIMORE( THURSDAY)
NEW ENGLAND OVER BUFFALO
SEATTLE OVER CAROLINA
CHICAGO OVER CINCINNATI
MIAMI OVER CLEVELAND
MINNESOTA OVER DETROIT
INDIANAPOLIS OVER OAKLAND
KANSAS CITY OVER JACKSONVILLE
TAMPA BAY OVER NEW YORK JETS
NEW ORLEANS OVER ATLANTA FALCONS
PITTSBURGH OVER TENNESSEE
ST. LOUIS OVER ARIZONA
SAN FRANCISCO OVER GREEN BAY
DALLAS OVER NEW YORK GIANTS
WASHINGTON OVER PHILADELPHIA ( MONDAY)
HOUSTON OVER SAN DIEGO ( MONDAY)

George,

Thank you for the picks.Next week,PLEASE utilize the proper format.
Posts 31 - 40 of 200