Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 28th 2013 new
Thanks for helping us through this Amy and David. You get a Gold Star! rose

Praying rosary theheart

www.prayerflowers.com

Aug 28th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) David-364112 said:
The Previous thread locked. We'll continue in this one. Don't lose heart! If you've missed a day or two, just pick yourself up and begin again. God rewards effort.
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Aug 28th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart Praying
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: That's a nice reminder David about missing 1 rosary & picking it back up again. I've had some days I've had to either pray 1 1/2 rosaries or 2 rosaries when I couldn't finish it while falling asleep the night before.

I am thankful for our Mother Mary's protection, as well as my Guardian angel's, when I drove from Augusta to Atlanta, GA today (approx. 150 miles). It wasn't until this evening when getting out of my car at my friend's house that I discovered my gas cap was off! I was in such a hurry as I left town & pump my gas that I somehow forgot to replace the cap back on! I think I reached for the window washer squeegee & took my eyes at the gas cap & lid, so lid was also still open. Had to be prayers from above that assisted me!
Thank God for our guardian angels!! Glad to know that you made your long commute safely!
rosary theheart hug Praying

Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thanks for helping us through this Amy and David.

http://www.prayerflowers.com/54DayNovena.htm

Hi Sherrill-Anne,

so nice to see your posts on the thread as we progress through this novena!

Amy

rosary theheart
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: Hi Sherrill-Anne,

so nice to see your posts on the thread as we progress through this novena!

Amy

embarassed I mean, Sherrill-ann !! biggrin

Aug 28th 2013 new
Hello to everyone who is posting with us on this novena thread. It is wonderful to see everyone and have such support as we progress through this novena. God bless!!

hug rosary theheart
Amy
Aug 28th 2013 new
Day 15 In Petition

Thursday, August 29

Sorrowful Mysteries

rose rosary theheart
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: Hello to everyone who is posting with us on this novena thread. It is wonderful to see everyone and have such support as we progress through this novena. God bless!!

Amy
Thank you, Amy and David. I feel blessed to be able to pray along with this group.

Paula
Posts 11 - 20 of 200