Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 24 new
rose Praying rosary theheart

Day 15 In Thanksgiving

Wednesday, September 25

Sorrowful Mysteries

Sep 24 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 25 new
(quote) Anne-923012 said: Almighty Father, please grant Anne travel mercies today on her drive to and from school. And please lessen her back pain too. For this we pray. Amen.
Thanks so much for the prayers Anne--they were answered! While driving enroute my brother from TX called me & said our talking helped to "distract" me from my pain. So, time just flew by as I drove & talked w/ him. I was so so glad I didn't give up on going there becuz they had a change in the syllabus & our prof.'s husband was teaching us on a special topic where you really had to BE THERE to see his notes & hear how he explained it. I also knew it was God's grace to help me drive back home afterwards (& prayer!).
Sep 25 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: God Bless you Anne. May your back be all better right away and your travels smooth and comfortable.
Thanks so much Amy for the prayers & good wishes. As I said in previous post, I survived it & came out in "one piece". Hah hah! Lol! Praying rosary
Sep 25 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 15 In Thanksgiving

Wednesday, September 25

Sorrowful Mysteries

Praying rosary :thehear
www.prayerflowers.com
Sep 25 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 15 In Thanksgiving

Wednesday, September 25

Sorrowful Mysteries

Life is nothing but a continual struggle against oneself, and it does not open to beauty without the price of suffering. Always keep Jesus company in Gethsemane and He will know how to comfort you in the hours of anguish that will come.

- St. Padre Pio

rosary theheart
Sep 25 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 25 new
Praying rosary theheart
Sep 25 new
rose Praying rosary theheart

Day 16 In Thanksgiving

Thursday, September 26

Glorious Mysteries

Sep 26 new
We will continue our Novena meditations and prayers in another thread. Just a few more days! If you slowed down or stopped, please resume praying a daily rosary. God rewards faithful effort!

rosary
This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200