Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Aug 28 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: Thank God for our guardian angels!! Glad to know that you made your long commute safely!

Thanks for your comment Amy! My brother later told me/text'd me to tell me it wasn't as unsafe as I thought, just could've leaked some gas. One man at a gas station today in Atlanta offered me an extra gas cap left behind...but it didn't fit my car! A good Samaritan though. rose Praying rosary
Aug 28 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: I mean, Sherrill-ann !!

Funny one Amy! You probably got mixed up because there's at least 4 of us "Annes" praying the novena & we all (I think--or most) spell it w/ an "e". wink
Aug 29 new
Thanks .You were right the first time.It's Sherrill-Anne.Not a problem.

God bless theheart
Aug 29 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said: Day 15 In Petition

Thursday, August 29

Sorrowful Mysteries

.....Oh, when I see Jesus in tears it pierces my heart. I realize that I, by my sins, have increased the suffering which overwhelmed Him while He prayed in the garden. At that moment, Jesus saw all my sins, all my failings, and He saw also that place I should have occupied in hell, if Thy Heart, oh Jesus, had not pardoned me

- St. Gemma Galgani

rosary theheart

As we pray the first Sorrowful Mystery, may we take stock of our sins, firmly resolve to amend our lives, and ask for the grace to avoid our most often-repeated sins. Picture Christ's sadness and loneliness in the garden and how he felt as Judas kissed him. How often have we slept when he called us and betrayed him for whatever thirty pieces of silver the enemy offered us?
Aug 29 new
Praying rosary theheart
Aug 29 new
(quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thanks .You were right the first time.It's Sherrill-Anne.Not a problem.

God bless
Oh, Sherrill-Anne, that's good to know! I'll bet the system on CM just "cuts off" your last "e" in your name. Hah? You have the french way to spell "Anne", too. Probably french influence on the islands, right? wave rosary
Aug 29 new
rose Praying rosary theheart

Day 16 In Petition

Friday, August 30

Glorious Mysteries

Aug 30 new
(quote) Anne-445674 said: Oh, Sherrill-Anne, that's good to know! I'll bet the system on CM just "cuts off" your last "e" in your name. Hah? You have the french way to spell "Anne", too. Probably french influence on the islands, right?
Actually your right .Initially owned by Spanish inhabited by French.
Aug 30 new
(quote) Amy-56598 said:

Day 16 In Petition

Friday, August 30

Glorious Mysteries

The following quotes are excerpted from St. Faustina's "Diary: Divine Mercy in my Soul", points 11 and 872. As we pray the Fifth Glorious Mystery, may we ask Mary to be our Queen and guide us safely through life and into Heaven. She is our Queen and our Mother.

When I got off the train and saw that all were going their separate ways, I was overcome with fear. What am I to do? To whom should I turn, as I know no one? So I said to the Mother of God, Mary, lead me, guide me. Immediately I heard these words within me telling me to leave the town and to go to a certain nearby village where I would find a safe lodging for the night. I did so and found in fact that everything was just as the Mother of God told me. (Diary, #11)

Mary, Immaculate Virgin, take me under Your special protection and guard the purity of my soul, heart and body. You are the model and star of my life. (Diary, #874)

rosary rose

Aug 30 new
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 21 - 30 of 200