Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 14th 2013 new
I would be willing to relocate most of my family lives in NC so I would like to stay on the East Coast. But who knows God is in charge and I will let him take me wherever he leads me.
Sep 15th 2013 new
I could see myself relocating. Moving too far away from family would be harder, but with adult children you never know when their careers will prompt their own move to far away lands! My real question is if in a LDR do you move before a commitment to live in close proximity to allow for real time getting to know each other instead of fairy tale snippets of time?
Sep 17th 2013 new
I would consider it... But I would have to be very sure that God was pointing me in that direction. (I know... kind of a nebulous thought) From what I've heard about discerning vocations, God grants a distinct feeling of peace when a soul finds the right order. I would think that something very similar would happen when meeting the right person to become your spouse....

I'll let ya know when it happens! wink
Sep 17th 2013 new
I live in St. Louis the most dangerous city in America.....what do you thing???
Sep 17th 2013 new
oops....Think????
Sep 19th 2013 new
C'mon to Texas! Then I will have someone with whom I could watch the Pistons, Tigers, & Wings. I wouldn't mind even rooting for the Lions if there was someone there to help!
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: I live in St. Louis the most dangerous city in America.....what do you thing???
I LOVE St. Louis area!
Sep 19th 2013 new
I know my profile says where my preference for living is, but nothing is written in stone.
Sep 19th 2013 new
I presently live in Los Angeles, CA and as my parents get older and will need assistance I will be moving closer to the city of Orange. At this point in my life, I do not think I would like to switch jobs as I have been here over 6 years. But at the same time, a preschool job can be found any where. So I have to say at this point Southern CA would be the best place for me.
Sep 19th 2013 new
About August the 12 I relocated 2 hours south from Indianapolis to Louisville for my CM man.. 3 of my 4 children are still in Indy. The fourth is in CA because that's where he landed with the Air Force..
Posts 21 - 30 of 66