Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 20th 2013 new
(quote) Donna-83441 said: About August the 12 I relocated 2 hours south from Indianapolis to Louisville for my CM man.. 3 of my 4 children are still in Indy. The fourth is in CA because that's where he landed with the Air Force..
CONGRATULATIONS!
Sep 20th 2013 new
Anywhere could be my home.I would for the right person.
If you are in love,you want to do anything good for him or her.
But,It's hard to find the right person.A man,a real man to love and to be loved.
Sep 20th 2013 new
I would be willing to move, and agree with Xue, "A real man to love". A real man's love.
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Donna-83441 said: About August the 12 I relocated 2 hours south from Indianapolis to Louisville for my CM man.. 3 of my 4 children are still in Indy. The fourth is in CA because that's where he landed with the Air Force..
Donna,

I'm so happy for you and your new life with your CM man as well as home town. Home is where the heart is, so you absolutely made the right decision. Children move on in their lives and plane travel is so easy these days.

Eloise

theheart

Sep 22nd 2013 new
I would consider it very, very carefully. He would have to be THE guy; not just a good prospect. But I think staying open to the possibility is a good thing.

Sep 22nd 2013 new
Are you kidding? I'm TRYING to relocate.

Anybody want to move to Paris, Cologne or Geneva?
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Are you kidding? I'm TRYING to relocate.

lol..............I've resumed reading again.......my pc fascination is somewhat
decreased.........that's where I do my virtual relocating
Sep 22nd 2013 new
Congrats in your relocating to be with your new found Love CM Man! Welcome to Louisville, Kentucky, as well that is where I am from and the City is a very Strong Catholic Community most of my friends from there are Catholic and have been life long friends.
M
i think I would possibly relocate not sure depends what I feel in my heart. I guess like my profile says. I love where I live small Community very quaint but who knows right you have to go with your heart. I would say since I love Dkorida right now they would have toluve in this state. I live the Ocean a d an Outdoors persons if I moved away from this beauty of so many things to do I wound become grouchy! Lol, who wants a grouchy wife... I know that if I had a Man that I fell In love with would not ask them to move so they be unhappyif they move away from family ... That would be selfish of me so that is definitely not my nature so I think it depends . I think God has a great plan for us all Praying theheart

Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Renee-1005754 said: Congrats in your relocating to be with your new found Love CM Man! Welcome to Louisville, Kentucky, as well that is where I am from and the City is a very Strong Catholic Community most of my friends from there are Catholic and have been life long friends.
M
i think I would possibly relocate not sure depends what I feel in my heart. I guess like my profile says. I love where I live small Community very quaint but who knows right you have to go with your heart. I would say since I love Dkorida right now they would have toluve in this state. I live the Ocean a d an Outdoors persons if I moved away from this beauty of so many things to do I wound become grouchy! Lol, who wants a grouchy wife... I know that if I had a Man that I fell In love with would not ask them to move so they be unhappyif they move away from family ... That would be selfish of me so that is definitely not my nature so I think it depends . I think God has a great plan for us all

I have considered relocating to the east coast with or without a romantic relationship. It just so happens that I could probably find better work there, although I do like what I am doing right now, as far as work in my hometown. It would be even better to have an existing relationship there, but I wouldn't move to a particular area first, without a solid traditional commitment to the relationship first. The part that is difficult is the thought of having to rent an apartment, when I have been a homeowner for so long. Probably, some might find it strange when I write that I prefer the east coast to the west coast, in general, so I wouldn't find relocating there.
Sep 22nd 2013 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Are you kidding? I'm TRYING to relocate.

Who WOULD'NT want to move to any of those cities? Talk about lucky.....I am assuming that you are moving there for work.
Posts 31 - 40 of 66