Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Sep 22nd 2013 new
I would relocate for the right person after I retire in April, especially if it was to a warmer climate in the winter! However, I would have to still be able to visit my kids & grandkids here in Indiana whenever I wanted!
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) William-607613 said: Are you kidding? I'm TRYING to relocate.

Anybody want to move to Paris, Cologne or Geneva?
William,

Do you have an available uncle or other family member? laughing laughing laughing Any place in France or Western Europe for a short while would be great for me. I'll still hold onto my home in the States for the time though. wave

Eloise

theheart
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Jacqueline-556574 said: Who WOULD'NT want to move to any of those cities? Talk about lucky.....I am assuming that you are moving there for work.
I wish I was moving there for work...

Anyway, where there's a will there's a way.
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Eloise-899090 said: William,

Do you have an available uncle or other family member? Any place in France or Western Europe for a short while would be great for me. I'll still hold onto my home in the States for the time though.

Eloise

There's no short whiles here, Eloise. ;o). I'm burning my ship there on the beach like Cortez did. LOL...
Sep 27th 2013 new
(quote) Debbie-514749 said:  God grants a distinct feeling of peace when a soul finds the right order. I would think that something very similar would happen when meeting the right person to become your spouse....

I love this thought. Good guidance moving forward.
Sep 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: yes...I would go where God told me to go. And hopefully graciously so.
I made my first big move kicking and screaming, but did so because I had no choice in the matter, not because I thought it was God's will. The last time I moved I followed where God led me and everything peacefully fell into place. I will be here unless and until He shows me that He has other plans. So yes, I will relocate if I feel it is God's will for me.
Sep 27th 2013 new
(quote) William-607613 said: There's no short whiles here, Eloise. ;o). I'm burning my ship there on the beach like Cortez did. LOL...
....and he became " The Virrey of The New Spain". crossfingers smile
Sep 27th 2013 new
(quote) Ann-69118 said: I live in St. Louis the most dangerous city in America.....what do you thing???
I live in tornado alley..., I'll swap locations with you! laughing

Sure I'll relocate for the right person, I'm retired and ready to see new things!!! crossfingers
Sep 28th 2013 new
I would most definitely relocate for the right person. As my profile reveals, my belief is the greatest place without someone special to share it with, doesn't mean much. A coworker and I were talking today about "all is vanity." At the end of our life, the memories of our relationships will be the thing that brings us joy and comfort if we choose to invest in our relationships.
Sep 28th 2013 new
Yes, No Attachments.
Posts 41 - 50 of 66