Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: I recently thought about relocating to some place like Penang, Maylasia, if I ever won the jack pot to the Powerball. Of course if I were to relocate there it would be with someone from over here.
Then there is Kiev, Ukraine where there are virtually no slums, and Vilnius, Lithuania known for its beautiful Old Town architecture.
http://list25.com/25-of-the-worlds-cheapest-places-to-live/

The language difficulties would be immense but I have to admit ti being somewhat enticed by the idea.
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: The language difficulties would be immense but I have to admit ti being somewhat enticed by the idea.
Especially if you love fresh fruit like I do and you can get a bag full at $4.
internationalliving.com

Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Especially if you love fresh fruit like I do and you can get a bag full at $4.
http://internationalliving.com/2012/04/the-cheapest-places-to-retire/

An ex-pat community could help you navigate the new country for a while. You must really like fresh fruit to go to Panama for some!
Oct 24th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: An ex-pat community could help you navigate the new country for a while. You must really like fresh fruit to go to Panama for some!
It isn't just for the fruit. These are reported to be nice places to live for less. And if someone can get a medical procedure done for a less than 1/4 the price a person would pay to get it done here in the U.S. and live in a 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment for that price, yes you better believe that that is enticing.
Oct 31st 2013 new
Yes I would relocate if I found the right person
Oct 31st 2013 new
I could relocate for the right relationship. Of course, I doubt I will meet that person on CM as like most folks, I never hear from anyone. So, when my time is up, I suppose I will move on.
Posts 61 - 66 of 66