Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Aug 30th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-1003863 said: Hello everyone! I am new to CM and to any dating site. I have been reading some of the forums but like this one the most because it has reinforced what I was already feeling. I am not in a hurry either and felt a bit confused with how things work. Thank you for explaining things for us new members! I for one appreciate it.

Welcome to CM Bernadette....
Sep 1st 2013 new
Yeah, I feel the same way about chat rooms, and it seems to be the same people in them, so it can get a little old after a while. I think forums are better on this site anyways because it seems to have a little slower tempo (not a bad thing :) ) I also like forums because they have some interesting topics too! Also being a bit of an introvert, it's hard for me to jump into a conversation in a chat room too :P
Posts 31 - 32 of 32