Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 7th 2013 new
Chivalry is absolutely not dead! I practice it every day...some ladies even say thank you
Sep 11th 2013 new
I don't think chivalry is dead, but it sure is hard to find in south Florida.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Ladies, let's drop our hankies and see how many men rush to pick it up. Then we'll come back to let you know if chivalry is dead, on it's last leg, being resuscitated or alive and well.
Sep 12th 2013 new
Chivakry - another fairy tale that creates unrealistic expectations and prevents women from meeting someone. A myth. Go back to the middle ages and you'll find that the chivalrous knights you're mooning over were smelly coarse violent barbarians.

Here's your chivalry:

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names
were--

Flopsy,
Mopsy,
Cotton-tail,
and Peter.

They lived with their Mother in a sand-bank, underneath the root of a
very big fir-tree.

www.youtube.com
wink
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: I don't think chivalry is dead, but it sure is hard to find in south Florida.
In South Florida chivalry is probably rarer, even, than decent drivers.

wink
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) David-364112 said: In South Florida chivalry is probably rarer, even, than decent drivers.

That's funny. I was actually thinking about the drivers when I made the comment about chivalry! ;)
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Ana-1009178 said: That's funny. I was actually thinking about the drivers when I made the comment about chivalry! ;)
wink And, if you think they can't drive, wait'll you see them vote! Gad ZOOKS!
Sep 12th 2013 new
I'm pretty sure it's dead but I haven't been able to find the obituary.
Feb 21st 2014 new

I received this the other day:

"Chivalry never died.....the gentlemen in the world did.

Being a man is a matter of birth.

Being a man is a matter of age.

But being a gentleman is a matter of choice"

Feb 21st 2014 new
(quote) Joan-529855 said: http://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/2013/08/how-to-pursue-a-womans-heart/
From many of the gentlemen I've met, nope ...

it's still alive and well in central Ohio! clap Wolf Whistle hyper

heart heartbeat cupid valentine

Posts 41 - 50 of 53