Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 2nd 2013 new
Turkey all feathered up like the commercial on TV.
I think I would ring him, and bring home to the man that would do the dirty work of defeathering. I do not have a man yet!!!!
Anyone want to help me find a handsome hunk?
Sep 2nd 2013 new
Give me your particulars, and I'll start looking! I'm really good at finding people jobs (not me!), why not men (not me either!)?!?!
Sep 2nd 2013 new
The elevator would have to be a Tardis to accommodate Turkey. If I met Turkey in an elevator, I would ask the elevator attendant (in his red tasselled uniform and gloves) to warp me to England where London is chasing small villages to eat them.

www.amazon.com
Sep 2nd 2013 new
And since we're going to have both a Turkey and the Tardis in the picture, how about we Tardis the Turkey into my freezer and a perfectly qualified man into my life?! laughing If Dr. Who is truly depicting God in the stories, can't that happen? eyebrow
Sep 2nd 2013 new
It's a fun question.

I would not like to meet Gumby in the elevator. He frightens me!
Or there are choice politicians that I would like to wallop...but let's keep this kosher and lighthearted!

Sep 2nd 2013 new
If I saw a turkey in the elevator I would take the stairs. If I saw a snake in the elevator I would go to a different building in another city!
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Eileen-890971 said: I don't know...what does HE look like?
laughing He Look's like a guy with a very loooonng neck; and has a nice beak!! laughing laughing
Sep 2nd 2013 new
I would be wondering if I had an oven bag big enough...how long it would take to roast..:)
Sep 2nd 2013 new
laughing laughing laughing Bernadette, there are flocks of wild turkeys all over Tuolumne County, and last year after school, I had my classroom door open. While I was correcting papers, several turkeys came right into the room and starting pecking at all the crumbs of crackers and snacks that my 5th graders had left in their wake! There were about 12 in the flock--and yes, the ones that came in the room left me little "gifts"...
Sep 2nd 2013 new
(quote) Mike-646924 said: He Look's like a guy with a very loooonng neck; and has a nice beak!!
laughing laughing Maybe HE would look great in a scarf to accent his neck but does he have nice teeth? scratchchin
Posts 11 - 20 of 36