Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 2nd 2013 new
I think I would freak out if the elevator doors opened and there was a cockroach in there.

Ewwwww eyepopping
Sep 2nd 2013 new
If the elevator door opened and a large spider was there I would scream and run-since I see quite a few wild turkeys in my area (the real animal variety that is) I would shoo him/her out and try to see if there was a woods nearby to lead him to, if not I would commit the "Fowl Deed" of having him for slaughter for the drumsticks.
Sep 3rd 2013 new
(quote) Marie-358484 said: ... a perfectly qualified man ....
Dr Who? Every few seasons, he upgrades to a new model ... and ... you'll never run late for anything because if you did, he can fix it so that you haven't.
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Get the shot gun! wink Got my turkey for Thanksgiving! laughing laughing
Sep 3rd 2013 new
I'd keep a close eye on him/her especially since the turkey was once considered for our national bird over the bald eagle. Turkeys are a lot more fierce and brave than most people know. Don't let the name fool ya! biggrin
Sep 3rd 2013 new
PS We are talking about a real turkey and not a two-legged one that strongly resembles homo sapiens right? Just need to clarify this. laughing laughing
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Jane, that is hilarious...thanks! laughing
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Posts 21 - 30 of 36