Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 3rd 2013 new
Chelle, that is so classic...I can relate to what you shared...funny laughing and true weeping
Sep 3rd 2013 new
Sara, that is hilarious, I had a similar idea... laughing
Sep 4th 2013 new
Beverly that was amazing!! eyepopping eyepopping eyepopping eyebrow : boggled laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing :lol:
Sep 5th 2013 new
Turkey In The Straw www.youtube.com
Sep 5th 2013 new
Hmmm. I would steer clear of him, especially if I happened to be wearing sandals. My friend's chicken likes to peck my toenails. I bet turkey peckings hurt!

I have,however, entered an elevator and there was a pig on it. Tool me by surprise! Her name was Priscilla and her hooves were painted pink. I had to help her owner and push and pull her out when the door opened. Apparently she'd slipped on the brass plate/door jamb when she got on the elevator. They'd been in my office builsing to see Proscilla's owner's CPA. She was very nervous, poor little (not really) Priscilla.
Sep 6th 2013 new
Well, if he had that certain glint in his eye.....hmmmm.....were we alone?
Posts 31 - 36 of 36