Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Daily reading

Sep 02 new
I went the daily reading thinking that the readings of todays mass would be posted. Please tell me what I have to do to get the daily readings.
Sep 02 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: I went the daily reading thinking that the readings of todays mass would be posted. Please tell me what I have to do to get the daily readings.
For the Ordinary Form, you can go to the USCCB web site: usccb.org (the link will take you to the readings for the current day; there is a calendar on the right that can be used to select another day's readings).

For the Extraordinary Form, you can go to the following site and select the desired day from the calendar: virgomaterdie.com (after January 1, change the year in the URL).

Or you can see a liturgical calenday for the current week for both forms of the Mass side-by-side with links to the readings and other information at catholocity.net For previous weeks, see the archive section above the calendar.

Sep 02 new

I actually liked the daily readings and checked it once in a while. But I noticed that very few people checked. I guess since so few people checked, they discontinued it.

Sep 02 new
Thanks for giving me the links but maybe they can be posted on here or post the links to go to them. I know I will not take the extra step to find them... I wish that they would post them here.
Sep 03 new
(quote) Bernadette-363720 said: Thanks for giving me the links but maybe they can be posted on here or post the links to go to them. I know I will not take the extra step to find them... I wish that they would post them here.
Two volunteers! Terrific!! You can start tomorrow! wink

Two suggestions:

(a) I would create a new topic for each week or month, not each day. The daily postings for the week or month will go in the same topic. This will keep the forum from getting too cluttered.

(b) Create each day's post as a reply to the topic post rather than to the previous day. This will help keep and discussion chains clear and the list readable for those who view in threaded mode.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5