Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 4th 2013 new
I do own one - and a coordinating tie as well.

It would seem there are few sartorial choices more appropriate for Gaudete and Laetare Sunday.

If your local cleric is not donning the liturgical rose, duly inform him of the burden he is inflicting on faithful souls!

Sep 4th 2013 new
I have noticed the most men look great wearing purple, yellow, salmon and pink shirts.
Sep 4th 2013 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said: I have noticed the most men look great wearing purple, yellow, salmon and pink shirts.
No wonder I can't get a date! weeping
Sep 4th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
Be a handyman at my house? I have basic skills, but there are several intermediate and advanced projects that need to be done. The most ambitious project is cutting out an opening in the wall between the kitchen and living room, to encourage ambience and open up the house more.

If you do, I'll put James Taylor singing "Handyman" on the CD player and sing along (that's my version of flirting.) embarassed
Sep 4th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Be a handyman at my house? I have basic skills, but there are several intermediate and advanced projects that need to be done. The most ambitious project is cutting out an opening in the wall between the kitchen and living room, to encourage ambience and open up the house more.

If you do, I'll put James Taylor singing "Handyman" on the CD player and sing along (that's my version of flirting.)
I would bake you rhubarb muffins made with buttermilk and a struesel topping.
Sep 4th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
Yup, I have two, each a slight shade different. It looks good on me :) But other things pink, NO WAY!!!
Sep 4th 2013 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said: I have noticed the most men look great wearing purple, yellow, salmon and pink shirts.
I do, I do, I do & I do in each of those colors laughing My daughters have good taste in dress; Katarina picks my stuff.
Sep 4th 2013 new
I often do. I love the color pink. For me it's relaxing and non depressing.
Sep 4th 2013 new
I would not wear a pink shirt in a van
or while sailing on a catamaran,
I will not wear pink shirts in Jan.,
I will not wear them,
...Pat, I am.

Apologies to Dr. Seuss.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: I do, I do, I do & I do in each of those colors My daughters have good taste in dress; Katarina picks my stuff.
John, let Katarina continue picking your stuff. shhh
Blessings,
Posts 11 - 20 of 113