Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: No wonder I can't get a date!
Peter, you look great in your plaid shirts. smile
Blessings,
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said: John, let Katarina continue picking your stuff.
Blessings,
Yup, but I would prefer that change at some point and another picks them :) God bless us all. And the Lord knows that those of us willing to wear pink really need it! I mean, for example, look at the background in Justin's photo. tongue
Sep 5th 2013 new
Back in the early 1980's, my dad would wear his pink shorts with black dress socks and saddles to embarrass all us kids. It worked. Thanks dad for doing that. It's a great memory now.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Would you, could you: flip the king-size mattress?
Easy! What else ya got? smile
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
How pink? Pink pink - like carnation, or some variant like fusia? Dress shirt or T?
laughing laughing
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Be a handyman at my house? I have basic skills, but there are several intermediate and advanced projects that need to be done. The most ambitious project is cutting out an opening in the wall between the kitchen and living room, to encourage ambience and open up the house more.

If you do, I'll put James Taylor singing "Handyman" on the CD player and sing along (that's my version of flirting.)
Ha! Another easy one. I gotta sledge, sawzall, and all the necessary reconstruction and finishing tools... I even do smooth-wall wink

Hmm, and Menomonie is close to Kieler and Dickyville, right? I could visit family....
... if I could get the time off... rolling eyes
Sep 5th 2013 new
Would you,could you...get the air locks out of the garden pipes to the dam,so as I can pump water to the tank?
And while you are at it,get the hot water pipes running?..They too have air locks,and make for a very quick shower! wide eyed
boggled
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) David-870960 said: Easy! What else ya got?
Well, I have a drip in my shower...
but I've been told that mentioning anything that I might like help with is being seen as flirting and I'm not to do that until my annulment is decided, so I guess I'll be fixing that myself.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
If it was still the '80s! Girls always said I looked good in pink. smile
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Would you, could you: flip the king-size mattress?
Yes, but it wouldn't fit on my grandparents bedroom set.
Posts 21 - 30 of 113