Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 05 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: Be a handyman at my house? I have basic skills, but there are several intermediate and advanced projects that need to be done. The most ambitious project is cutting out an opening in the wall between the kitchen and living room, to encourage ambience and open up the house more.

If you do, I'll put James Taylor singing "Handyman" on the CD player and sing along (that's my version of flirting.)
I can do the handyman bit. But we can skip that particular song. wink
Sep 05 new
Gretings

As a commissioned Officer in Korea the Dress uniform Stateside was "Pinks and Greens"
Sep 05 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Would wear one, have worn one....and own one. (long sleeve)
Just as Long you don't have (purple) poke dots on those shirts laughing laughing laughing
Sep 05 new
(quote) John-132457 said: Yes, but it wouldn't fit on my grandparents bedroom set.
wow! how nice to have their bedroom set!
Sep 05 new
How 'bout pink shoe laces, and a big Panama with a purple hat band?
Sep 05 new
Two pink shirts. One long sleeve on short. Two salmon colored ones as well. Have worn them to work and to church.

I flip mattresses, work drywall and other handy things. Not much of a Plummer, but learning as I go.

Working with my hands is relaxing after a long day at work.
Sep 05 new
(quote) John-132457 said: How 'bout pink shoe laces, and a big Panama with a purple hat band?
Wasn't there a polka dot vest in that wardrobe, too?
Sep 05 new
Today I saw a kid at school wearing a T shirt that said " Tough men wear pink " .
Sep 05 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said: Today I saw a kid at school wearing a T shirt that said " Tough men wear pink " .
You have to be a pretty tough guy to wear pink to school more than once!

Sep 05 new
(quote) Mike-646924 said: Just as Long you don't have (purple) poke dots on those shirts
Not to worry Mike. In the words of Clint Eastwood in "Magnum Force" "A man's GOT to know his limitations" LOL! There are certain places the pink shirt would be "out of place" too. Like wearing one to the gun range? Ummmm.......NO, NO and NO!
Posts 31 - 40 of 113