Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Marge-938695 said: ...wear a pink shirt?
Only in BERMUDA!!!
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Wasn't there a polka dot vest in that wardrobe, too?
Indeed. smile
youtu.be

Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: You have to be a pretty tough guy to wear pink to school more than once!

Jerry, my tough guy is a 5 year old boy who just started kindergarten.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Wasn't there a polka dot vest in that wardrobe, too?
Uh-huh, Jerry, there was, along with the tan shoes....Man, oh man... lovestruck!
Sep 6th 2013 new
Would you, could you....get the ladder in the middle of the night when that darn smoke alarm battery starts "chirping"? irked
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Well, I have a drip in my shower...
but I've been told by a cm member that mentioning anything that I might like help with is being seen as flirting and I'm not to do that until my annulment is decided, so I guess I'll be fixing that myself.
Whaaaa!?! eyepopping Well that's just absurd! Sometimes people ask friends as friends for help, and sometimes friends are close enough to actually be able to help as friends - If I was, I would;

You may have a bit of something lodged in the shower valve, or perhaps the valve seat has failed - wear or corrosion.


Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Would you,could you...get the air locks out of the garden pipes to the dam,so as I can pump water to the tank?
And while you are at it,get the hot water pipes running?..They too have air locks,and make for a very quick shower!

Air locks in pipes... I don't know much about that, but my brother would; he's a very good with plumbing ... and he happily wears PINK Shirts - especially with his steel grey suit when he's doing the Lector as Mass thing.

Hmm have you tried banging on them with a monkey wrench? ... or just a monkey? smile
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Beverly-649723 said: Would you, could you....get the ladder in the middle of the night when that darn smoke alarm battery starts "chirping"?
Ooooh, that's annoying! I had to do exactly that just two weeks ago... and the ladder is still in my room to remind me to put a NEW battery in the darn thing!
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) David-870960 said: Whaaaa!?! Well that's just absurd! Sometimes people ask friends as friends for help, and sometimes friends are close enough to actually be able to help as friends - If I was, I would;

You may have a bit of something lodged in the shower valve, or perhaps the valve seat has failed - wear or corrosion.


My well water is kind of high in minerals so I have to replace faucets every few years -- I think it's time for a total replacement of the whole shower hardware -- hence my fear and wish for help!
ps -- it wasn't really my asking for help, but my mentioning mattresses or showers, I guess, that was seen as 'flirting' and 'ahead of my station in life as a not annulled woman'.
I don't think I've been flirting on cm, but maybe I'm wrong? I just like talking and making friends with you all! Do I come across as a flirt on here??
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: My well water is kind of high in minerals so I have to replace faucets every few years -- I think it's time for a total replacement of the whole shower hardware -- hence my fear and wish for help!
ps -- it wasn't really my asking for help, but my mentioning mattresses or showers, I guess, that was seen as 'flirting' and 'ahead of my station in life as a not annulled woman'.
I don't think I've been flirting on cm, but maybe I'm wrong? I just like talking and making friends with you all! Do I come across as a flirt on here??
Not that I have seen. Just one mans opinion.

Do you have any kind of softener on you water system? As a chemist I do know that hard water can mess up washers, showers toilets etc.
Posts 41 - 50 of 113