Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 04 new
Margo, that is beautiful what you said... to find someone who has God in him.
Sep 04 new
The Lord sets your path. Smile and enjoy your great life. Geoff
Sep 04 new
Rachel............I concur. 1 marriage and a long relationship later, here I stand. Really praying that next time is forever. Just like I imagined it the first time.
Sep 04 new
(quote) Josephine-586127 said:
I wonder the same thing....everyday.
We all wonder. I've just accepted that if it's not in God's will, I'll keep on living and enjoying life. It's will not be easy but doable.
Sep 05 new
I think because God played a practical joke on me. Things that should be small on me are big, things that should be big on me are small. Add to that a shy/quirky personality and you have a recipe for disaster.

And He has me date grown up versions of teen movie cliches. The fat catcher on the Little League team, the foreign exchange student who speaks in broken English, the weird kid who blows something up in science class, the class nerd, etc. Remember that old movie "Meatballs" with Bill Murray? I dated the grown up versions of Spaz and Larry.

It was funny years ago, not so much now. eyepopping
Sep 05 new
I am single because my husband passed away last May 2012 from complications from colon cancer surgery. I miss the companionship my marriage gave me. I feel that because I'm over weight that no one will take an interest in me which I tend to eat to cover up those feelings which makes me bigger etc. I pray that God will send the right gentleman when he thinks I'm ready for him.......God, can you hurry it up some? Hee hee
Sep 05 new
I wonder the same thing everyday Josephine! If God has a plan for me I wish you'd hurry up!
Sep 05 new
(quote) Kathy-998727 said: I am single because my husband passed away last May 2012 from complications from colon cancer
Kathy, so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. I cannot say I know exactly how you feel since it's different for different people. 8 years ago, I lost my bf to cancer. We were together for 12 years. After he passed away, I could not date anyone and just focused on my career for over 2 years. I had tonmake sure that i am totally ok and completely ready to have someone else in my life. Though I know now that I have an angel in Heaven whispering to God to watch over me. Thank you for sharing.
Sep 05 new
only God knows why I am single..........beats me!!! but I have great kids which makes me happy
Sep 05 new

am single.. because someone broke my heart and it can never be mine (haha..).. and God wants me to be whole again.. no grudges and bitterness..
Posts 11 - 20 of 64