Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Medea-1008982 said: Keep the faith! He is out there, he just took a wrong turn and won't ask for directions!:)
Nice Medea.... "wrong turn".
Sep 10th 2013 new
I believe all of think the same thing at some time....if not frequently! But, I talk about with the girls that I am close to (my mom being the one who hears the most), and I remind myself that it's better to be single than to be with the wrong person, and that if I'm single, it's because either I am not ready for my vocation in some way, or *he* (whoever he may be) isn't, and so I pray to God that *he* is kept safe from the many dangers of the world, and that we'll be brought together soon. smile
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-874299 said: I believe all of think the same thing at some time....if not frequently! But, I talk about with the girls that I am close to (my mom being the one who hears the most), and I remind myself that it's better to be single than to be with the wrong person, and that if I'm single, it's because either I am not ready for my vocation in some way, or *he* (whoever he may be) isn't, and so I pray to God that *he* is kept safe from the many dangers of the world, and that we'll be brought together soon.
as I got this far.......almost finished raising 3 kids..........and am blessed with
mirth......nobody will want to be part of this..............[my sense of humour is
way too black for most people]
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Obianuju-794337 said: So I do not necessarily wonder why I am single as a lot of people do the wondering for me. Instead, I wonder why I can't meet and connect with someone that I can interact with on many levels.
I wonder the same thing... The WHY i cannot meet anyone i can connect with according to Who and what i really am.

It is hard to be alone and sometimes lonely. But yes, i still am willing to wait. I just have "questions" like Chia at times which i cannot help not ask.

Oh well.
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Chia-918794 said:  Some people say the older you get, the less pickier you become.. I think that isn't true. I've waited so long for the right person, im not going to just jump at an opportunity for marriage just because..... the wondering is more, where is the imperfect person for the imperfect me so we can be perfect together? Im His time right? When is that? Some thoughts I wonder about sometimes.
I think the older i am becoming, the MORE picky i am. Maybe because i do not want to end up with JUST anybody after a long wait. Even if i have no right to be so picky since i dont look attractive at all ( sorry, low self esteem and all here)...

The wondering tires us. But we cannot help the wondering especially for us females whose biological clocks are multiple times ticking than males. Hahaha
Sep 10th 2013 new
Hi Chia,

Don't worry you'll find the right person biggrin ! Besides you don't want to have a broken relationship or live in misery. Your not doing anything wrong. Your here to find that person who completes you and has the same values and morals as you!

Wishing you happiness and God's many blessings!!!

Krystle Praying
Sep 10th 2013 new
Thank you Krystle. Good luck to you too. :-)
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) MyoneeConchita-67465 said: Even if i have no right to be so picky since i dont look attractive at all ( sorry, low self esteem and all here)...

The wondering tires us.
Hi Myonee, Don't think that you aren't attractive... I can see you trulybare and the smile on your face can lighten a room.You will find that someone who will see that beauty. Believe. Wihing you the best. - Chia
Sep 10th 2013 new
Transforming myself is a priority before seeking a soulmate/kindred mate at this time ...God has given me this opportunity by opening so many doors that I could not ever imagine if I was married....meeting so many men and women which may pose conflict if I was married since I am becoming a social butterfly and going beyond my comfort zone ...my high school days are coming back to haunt me now smile and it is so rewarding maybe getting points to gain other things...think it is hard for some to even imagine after i finish my transformation smile even myself that I am even capable to change so drastically ... this would not have been possible with God's protection, guidance, and love...
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Chia-918794 said: Hi Myonee, Don't think that you aren't attractive... I can see you trulybare and the smile on your face can lighten a room.You will find that someone who will see that beauty. Believe. Wihing you the best. - Chia
Hi Chia!
Thank you for the good words. I see you are from Manila. Mabuhay, kabayan! ;)

anyway, goodluck and God bless you too in your search for true love and to what God wants you to be. :)
Posts 51 - 60 of 64