Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jim is banned for being Jim.
Brad Pitt is taken, Tom Cruise is crazy, and Leonard Nimoy is too old. Who would you have me be?
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Brad Pitt is taken, Tom Cruise is crazy, and Leonard Nimoy is too old. Who would you have me be?
Ah, Jim, I love banning you just the way you are.

Oh, and banned for thinking I would want you to be anyone else. Especially Brad Pitt. I never understood what the big deal is about him.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Ah, Jim, I love banning you just the way you are.

Oh, and banned for thinking I would want you to be anyone else. Especially Brad Pitt. I never understood what the big deal is about him.
Truthfully neither did I. I'm a cross between Sheldon and Leonard on Big Bang Theory, without the PhD degree.

Banned for being from MN.
Sep 5th 2013 new
Will I get banned if I bring up a certain mans name again?
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Will I get banned if I bring up a certain mans name again?
Yes.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Yes.
Zoom is unbanned for the simple yet explicit response. laughing
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Truthfully neither did I. I'm a cross between Sheldon and Leonard on Big Bang Theory, without the PhD degree.

Banned for being from MN.
Did you ever figure out where MN is, Jimbo? Hint: we're in the Midwest. Unbanned so you can go buy a US map.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Did you ever figure out where MN is, Jimbo? Hint: we're in the Midwest. Unbanned so you can go buy a US map.
Banned for not simply giving him a link to Google Maps.

maps.google.com.
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Banned for not simply giving him a link to Google Maps.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=minnesota&hl=en&sll=39.635091,-79.943465&sspn=0.211256,0.308647&hnear...
See that's where I thought it was. Banned for being rude to a Cathy.
Sep 5th 2013 new
Unbanned for having such a smiley face again Jim:)
Posts 11 - 20 of 200