Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 05 new
Facepalm .... I just looked at the original thread again and realized that I did, in fact, link to the ban thread on catholic-convert.com -- in order to give CMers an idea of how the game is played.

Self-ban again, this time for lack of reading comprehension of my OWN post. embarassed
Sep 05 new
Zoom is banned because wait I gave him a month on no bans. Boy is this going to be a long 30 days!
Sep 05 new
Barbara is unbanned for her generosity.
Sep 05 new
Zoom is banned for his cleverness. hug
Sep 06 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Zoom is banned for his cleverness.
Janey is banned for encouraging Zoom!!
Sep 06 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Janey is banned for encouraging Zoom!!
Jimbo is banned for being discouraging.
Sep 06 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jimbo is banned for being discouraging.
Cathy!!!!! Banned for being so .... happy when you ban people!
Sep 06 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Cathy!!!!! Banned for being so .... happy when you ban people!
Jimbo is banned for excessive use of exclamation points.
Sep 06 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jimbo is banned for excessive use of exclamation points.
I like exclamation points. Banned for being racist about exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 06 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I like exclamation points. Banned for being racist about exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimbo is banned for claiming that exclamation points are a race.
Posts 31 - 40 of 200