Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 6th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for only having 676 posts. I bet half of your posts or more are in the ban threads.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: Jimbo is banned for claiming that exclamation points are a race.
Cathy is banned because she doesn't think all punctuation is created equal??????
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Cathy is banned for only having 676 posts. I bet half of your posts or more are in the ban threads.
Zoom, I'm working on it. You're right, about half of my posts are in the ban threads, and about half are in the word association threads. There are very few in any other threads. And you're banned for having over 25,000 posts. Someone is apparently spending way too much time in the forums. raspberry
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Cathy is banned because she doesn't think all punctuation is created equal??????
Jimbo, punctuation is not all created equal. You can't use quotation marks in place of a comma or period where you need an apostrophe. Periods and question marks are not interchangable either, although many do not realize that. And you are still banned for getting so excited about exclamations!
Sep 6th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for giving a speech.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Cathy is banned for giving a speech.
I don't quite consider that a speech, but Brian is banned because he doesn't realize how funny that is. I am normally a woman of few words.
Sep 6th 2013 new
Cathy is banned for posting a snowshoe photo in September.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Cathy is banned for posting a snowshoe photo in September.
I'll accept that ban. I was tired of my old profile picture and that was my favorite of the choices I have uploaded.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Cathy-946377 said: I'll accept that ban. I was tired of my old profile picture and that was my favorite of the choices I have uploaded.
banned for uploading a new profile pic. Why is the beach closed?
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: banned for uploading a new profile pic.
Banned for hypocrisy!
Posts 41 - 50 of 200