Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 5th 2013 new
New beginnings
Hope for the future
Light in the darkness
Every breath and every moment of every day.
theheart Thank You God!!!!!! theheart

(Good topic btw, gratitude is always a good thing smile )
Sep 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jessica-844048 said: New beginnings
Hope for the future
Light in the darkness
Every breath and every moment of every day.
Thank You God!!!!!!

(Good topic btw, gratitude is always a good thing )
Thank you Jessica....and thanks for posting. I thank God for ALL of my CM friends...You ARE wonderful people!
Sep 6th 2013 new
I thank God for..

Giving me each day to be a better person and learn from my mistakes,
the great neighbors i have that are also friends,
my family-even though i sometimes think they're from another Planet,
a good job that allows me to live modestly,
the Faith that he is always with me,
and Hope that if i trust in him he will bless me with the right companion.
Praying
Sep 6th 2013 new
I Thank God! For my health!! And also for My Family too & friends!
Sep 6th 2013 new
Thank you God for all the people I have met here,all I have learnt and the fun had:)
for my family,my faith,health,nature,freedom..so many things...
Sep 6th 2013 new
Thanking God's love and creation which is so heavenly amazing and awesome theheart
Catholicmatch for all the info....forums.... chat room....events....etc... wholesome and building strong to be faithful to be Christ like in our daily lives by carrying our crosses/burden/baggage with humility and grace rosary
Also a place where to meet our soul/kindred mate that we can share in self-giving and sacrifice grow in love as one heart rose You get a Gold Star!
The ability to share our dilemma, concerns, camaraderie, etc and build a relationship of friendship and companionship in our lives journey and choices.... allowing God to use us in order to help our brother and sister to be humanly better/transform and growing spiritually.

Sep 6th 2013 new
I thank God for my kids and family. I thank God that I live in a house with electricity, in door plumbing, dish washer, dryer, clothes washer, and TV. I thank God for my fulfilling line of work. Thank you God for everything.
Sep 6th 2013 new
Oh! And music!! smile
Sep 6th 2013 new
His Amazing Grace!!

How amazing is it that He will find a way, a different, individualized way, of reaching right into our lives to let us know that He is a loving and caring Father. All we have to do is listen, and listen, and listen and before you know it the Holy Spirit swoops in and breathes new life into us!

Amazing!!
Sep 6th 2013 new
I second the music! One of the ways I know we are not merely random beings! What a Gift!
Posts 11 - 20 of 107