Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: I thank God for..

Giving me each day to be a better person and learn from my mistakes,
the great neighbors i have that are also friends,
my family-even though i sometimes think they're from another Planet,
a good job that allows me to live modestly,
the Faith that he is always with me,
and Hope that if i trust in him he will bless me with the right companion.

Dave, thanks for posting this.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Genie-920495 said: Thanking God's love and creation which is so heavenly amazing and awesome
Catholicmatch for all the info....forums.... chat room....events....etc... wholesome and building strong to be faithful to be Christ like in our daily lives by carrying our crosses/burden/baggage with humility and grace
Also a place where to meet our soul/kindred mate that we can share in self-giving and sacrifice grow in love as one
The ability to share our dilemma, concerns, camaraderie, etc and build a relationship of friendship and companionship in our lives journey and choices.... allowing God to use us in order to help our brother and sister to be humanly better/transform and growing spiritually.

Amen Genie
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Thank you God for all the people I have met here,all I have learnt and the fun had:)
for my family,my faith,health,nature,freedom..so many things...
Full agreement there Anne.
Sep 6th 2013 new
(quote) Beth-440770 said: His Amazing Grace!!

How amazing is it that He will find a way, a different, individualized way, of reaching right into our lives to let us know that He is a loving and caring Father. All we have to do is listen, and listen, and listen and before you know it the Holy Spirit swoops in and breathes new life into us!

Amazing!!
His Amazing Grace is indeed a profound thing Beth!
Sep 6th 2013 new
I thank God for the power of prayer especially seen here on CM. When CMers unite in prayer, I've witnessed amazing results. I've seen the very sick get healed, the dying have had peaceful deaths...and even the smallest requests have been answered. One Cmer who I am grateful to know (who is now happily married) started a prayer request for yours truly when I was critical in the hospital 19 mos ago.Cm'ers prayers found an excellent heart surgeon who himself said a prayer with me for a very successful surgery. God I thank you for bringing my friend into my life. And I thank You God ahead of time for his Holy and happy marriage!
Sep 6th 2013 new
I won first prize in the Lottery of Life.
Sep 6th 2013 new
....my eyes,able to see and enjoy 1000's of stars in the Maine country sky tonight...for beautiful and majestic Creation/hope for the future with "a new earth and new heaven, where justice reigns"..II St. Peter..MOstly thankful for The WORD OF GOD..."living and effectual and more piercing than any two-edged sword"..as St. Paul writes thru God's great III person , the Holy Spirit, teacher and comforter...the Most Precious Blood of JESUS..and thank God for giving us His loving-sweet Mother from the cross..i could go on and on..but toolate..i'm a convert, so i'm very thankful the Lord called me into our holy and adorable Catholic-Christian church/Holy Eucharist/daily-supersubstantial bread!!!!
Sep 6th 2013 new
the sacrifice of his beloved son, Jesus, so I could live in heaven eternally. When I think about sacrificing my son the way God did, it makes me shudder.
Sep 7th 2013 new
(quote) Jan-805954 said: the sacrifice of his beloved son, Jesus, so I could live in heaven eternally. When I think about sacrificing my son the way God did, it makes me shudder.
Nadine and Jan.....such beautiful posts!
Sep 7th 2013 new
Thank God for His protection, guidance, wisdom, and grace to guide me in my earthly and heavenly journey rosary hug Praying theheart rose rose rose
Posts 21 - 30 of 107