Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 7th 2013 new
I do this every day. I thank God for waking up another day, for everything that I have, for the great job that I have. I don't things for granted at all. In prayer, I pray to God and Our Blessed Virgin Mary to pray for my daughter to not lose sight of our faith. I know she is young, 17, but I know she is being influenced by her mom (Protestant) and others around her. Praying
Sep 8th 2013 new
Thank God:
Adore
Love
Thank
Ask
Repent

on holy ground to bless God for all those who are so precious and fragile. Praying rosary rose rose rose
Sep 8th 2013 new

For every single day that i feel lost, he show me his way....
For the times that am confused, got answers from him...
For making me worthy each day...
For his forgiveness..
For letting me realize the importance of prayers..
For being here on CM, for using the site as his instrument telling me, not to fear, to cast all my burdens and worries... that be contented of what i have.. and appreciate little things...
Sep 8th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: I thank God for friends like Mike.....whose birthday it is. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!
wave I THANK YA BRO! For the B.Day wishes!! i do appreciate that! And i THANK GOD FOR JERRY AND ALL THE MEN & WOMEN ON HERE (CM) YOUR ALL THE BEST! Jerry (i hope) some day We all can meet; Looking forward! to Having a "Cold Beverage" with ya! Too! Take care Mike 'peace"!!
Sep 8th 2013 new
rose The Gift of Faith. rose

Great tread Jerry! wink smile
Sep 8th 2013 new
...working in my life. He is there in the most unexpected and amazing ways. I should expect the unexpected, but I still haven't learned that.

... for healing my broken and dislocated wrist.

... for the treasure trove of true friends He has given me throughout my life, especially those that are through CatholicMatch.

... the gift of my faith! I am so blessed to have my faith, and I don't know how I would live without it. In fact, I don't think I would.

...making something beautiful out of disappointments, for turning lemons into refreshing lemonade.

... annoying pains and sufferings that remind me to depend on Him for all security.

... the breath of life and the rhythm of love.

...making me me. heart
Sep 8th 2013 new
Thank God for the gift to go out of my box and meeting new people and new responsibilities, this will be an interesting year. They will inspire me beyond my wildest dream. God willingly I will remain healthy to be an active participant - reflecting and meditating on the new challengest I will face. I am truly looking forward with some hesitation, because everything new I participate in always ends up being chaotic but awesome. theheart hug Praying rosary rose rose rose
Sep 9th 2013 new
Praying I thank God for:
My parents
My Grandmother (who will be 99 in Oct)
My Health
My job
My Freedom! biggrin biggrin
Sep 9th 2013 new
My wonderful family and friends who love and support me through the good times and the bad. Also for a wonderful job which I am not only very good at but which I love. :-)
Sep 9th 2013 new
Thank God for being able to participate in His creation and see His awesome work in our daily lives unfolding. Not taking things for granted and the opportunities in a lifetime that is within our reach. theheart Praying hug rosary rose rose rose
Posts 41 - 50 of 107