Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 26th 2013 new
I thank God for each new day and the opportunity to love and serve Him to the best of my ability, my home, for sufficient income to live simply but comfortably especially compared to others around the world, for my children and friends and pets who love me even when I don't deserve it and for the people I have met here on Catholic Match.
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: I thank God for each new day and the opportunity to love and serve Him to the best of my ability, my home, for sufficient income to live simply but comfortably especially compared to others around the world, for my children and friends and pets who love me even when I don't deserve it and for the people I have met here on Catholic Match.
Very nice.....thank you Karen~
Oct 26th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said: Thank you Jessica. It's amazing how wondrous (still...for all of us) a rainbow can be. And I was recently telling a CM friend how neat storms are...,and that I have never really feared them....figure God will take care of me!
I thank God for the mistakes I made when I was younger....because they helped shape who I am too

As a footnote to above posts I thank God for the much needed rain we are getting right now. As mentioned, storms don't scare me and it's nice to hear all of the hard raining and thunder while I'm enjoying the solitude and comfort of my upstairs domain!
Oct 27th 2013 new
I thank God for the "cleansing" power of confession and..... also thank Him for the newly ordained priest we recently received as an permanent assistant pastor! (yesterday is the first day I heard him speak and his homily contained an excellent message) I also thank God for the other priests who were ordained here in the Dallas/Ft Worth diocese in April or May~
Oct 27th 2013 new
most of my thanks are already in this thread and I'll add the joy of humour
and God's mercy
Dec 5th 2013 new

I am thanking God today for finding out last evening my twin grand children will be in for Christmas for 10 days!

(they live out of state) So excited!

Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Jerry-730726 said:

I am thanking God today for finding out last evening my twin grand children will be in for Christmas for 10 days!

(they live out of state) So excited!

GBU! enjoy!
Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Karen-856326 said: I thank God for each new day and the opportunity to love and serve Him to the best of my ability, my home, for sufficient income to live simply but comfortably especially compared to others around the world, for my children and friends and pets who love me even when I don't deserve it and for the people I have met here on Catholic Match.
yup! My agenda is like that too.
Dec 5th 2013 new
theheart I thank God for all the blessings He has given me over my lifetime. He blessed my husband during His illness and gave me many wonderful gifts after his passing. At first I did not understand these gifts but then I hoped they would never stop and I still get surprises for Him. He loves us all very much. He is an AWESOME GOD!
Dec 5th 2013 new
(quote) Mary-884522 said: I thank God for all the blessings He has given me over my lifetime. He blessed my husband during His illness and gave me many wonderful gifts after his passing. At first I did not understand these gifts but then I hoped they would never stop and I still get surprises for Him. He loves us all very much. He is an AWESOME GOD!
Wonderful post Mary....and thanks for sharing with us!
Posts 91 - 100 of 107