Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Oct 8th 2013 new
Keep persisting in prayer (Luke 11:5-10). Pray for your future spouse every day, if you aren't doing so already!
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: and what makes you so ready?...........do tell.............
Susan....to answer you question. It was hard enough, for me, to even consider doing the on line thing. So, if I did not feel ready, I wouldn't have had the courage to do this. It did help that my parish had CM on the back of their bulletin. Just from reading what everyone says in the forums, everyone has their own style. So, when I signed up, it was because I am looking for that imperfect person that is perfect for the imperfect me. biggrin
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-397948 said: They match me up with people who live far. Maybe they should run ads on the sidebar by United Airlines or Amtrak
laughing love your humor
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: Susan....to answer you question. It was hard enough, for me, to even consider doing the on line thing. So, if I did not feel ready, I wouldn't have had the courage to do this. It did help that my parish had CM on the back of their bulletin. Just from reading what everyone says in the forums, everyone has their own style. So, when I signed up, it was because I am looking for that imperfect person that is perfect for the imperfect me.
aren't we all
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: aren't we all
smile yes we are.
Oct 9th 2013 new
(quote) Johnny-975202 said: yes we are.
Join the club, Connie and Johnny!

As Padre Pio said,

"Pray, hope and don't worry!" Praying
Oct 9th 2013 new
wave flower hug Praying theheart rosary rose rose rose
Oct 10th 2013 new
I don't know yet if it is a waste of time or money, but I do know that it gives me hope. It is refreshing to see so many pretty women in my age group that have never been married. These are women that share my faith which is really important to me in a potential partner. As I begin to explore the site I find it refreshing even just reading the forums and the posts. The $60 or so that I paid for the 6 months is less than a parking ticket for an expired meter in Chicago, heck that is less than it costs to fill up my car with gas.
Oct 10th 2013 new
(quote) Dave-981820 said: I don't know yet if it is a waste of time or money, but I do know that it gives me hope. It is refreshing to see so many pretty women in my age group that have never been married. These are women that share my faith which is really important to me in a potential partner. As I begin to explore the site I find it refreshing even just reading the forums and the posts. The $60 or so that I paid for the 6 months is less than a parking ticket for an expired meter in Chicago, heck that is less than it costs to fill up my car with gas.
Well, Dave, we don't even HAVE parking meters in Loogootee!

But, I do agree with you. What a hope-filled site CM is to those of us praying and searching for the godly man/woman we HOPE the Lord has in mind for us.
Posts 121 - 129 of 129