Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

sent too many messages?

Sep 8th 2013 new
Hi everyone. I tried to reply to a couple messages this morning but I got a popup window basically telling me I had sent too many messages and couldn't send any more for now. No indication of when I could send again or if I could delete some.

I did send a help ticket into the site. But, I thought I might get a quicker answer here.

Thanks!

Sep 8th 2013 new
I seem to remember that there is a limit - maybe 20 messages per day?
Sep 8th 2013 new
I am pretty sure it's 10 in day.
Sep 8th 2013 new
Make that 10 in a day.
Sep 8th 2013 new
(quote) Pat-5351 said: Make that 10 in a day.
sorry if this offends anyone but I am message shy as i never got more than a 0.5% reply rate.......lol
Sep 8th 2013 new
At 333 AM website time, I recieved the same message 5 times from one person. Perhaps that has happened when you sent your messages!
Sep 8th 2013 new
(quote) Nick-1007340 said: Hi everyone. I tried to reply to a couple messages this morning but I got a popup window basically telling me I had sent too many messages and couldn't send any more for now. No indication of when I could send again or if I could delete some.

I did send a help ticket into the site. But, I thought I might get a quicker answer here.

Thanks!

So how many messages did you send out ( in one day)?
I think its a Large # ,before you get the warning, max reached for that day.
*The Only time I have gotten it, was on a Holiday when I sent out lots of Holiday emotigram as a greeting to many.
Sep 8th 2013 new

there's a maximum limit of sending messages... you'll be notified if you've reached the limit, but still can send messages again within the day... it happened to me.. waited for more than an hour or two to send messages again...
Sep 10th 2013 new
There is a maximum # of messages you can send out in a given time period.. I think it's like 20 in an hour or two.. This is to prevent 'spamming' a great number of members in close succession..
Sep 21st 2013 new
Hello everyone
Getting a little of track but still subject related when my membership expired I had sent several emotograms over a Period of time to someone I dated and we both knew each other quite well and really renewed specifically so I could write her but then I found out I couldnt because I used up my chances . also in some cases I can understand how it could be intimidating however its so easy to block such messages and every member really has total control of this also in my friends case she hardly checks her mail so over time any older messages just get buried !

Paul

Posts 1 - 10 of 10