Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Oct 28 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Would agree with Tim that a thin coat over the top would probably not hold hold up well.
If you are comfortable with DIY, he is also correct in that it is not too difficult.

The needed tools come to $30 on sale as shown below.

The Tool I would (An oscillating multifunction tool)recommend is currently on Sale at Harbor Freight Tools for $19.99 and can be found on their site at the following URL: http://www.harborfreight.com/oscillating-multifunction-power-tool-68861-8493.html I buy from Harbor Freight All the time, and it looks like they have quite a store presence for you there in Phoenix such that you probably have a local store you can pop into to check out and save on any shipping charges.

The accessory that you will want is also available from them ($9.99 on sale) and can be seen at the following URL:
http://www.harborfreight.com/2-12-in-diamond-grit-round-multi-tool-blade-for-masonry-68957.html

If you are on the fence about whether to purchase the tool - their is no rush. Harbor Freight puts that particular tool on sale probably every other week - so it gives you something to think about.

If you do decide to give it a shot, a vacuum cleaner running along side of the tool as it is cutting will keep the dust to a minimum.

Oh, what fun! Thanks, Dave! Reasonable price. I may have my son join me in that endeavor one of these weekends (we can take turns on the drill & the vac)....but not right away. I need a break from that room & all the problems it posed. faint

And then a how-to video for regrouting....

Tim, it was a great idea starting this thread. I've appreciated it. thumbsup
Posts 121 - 121 of 121