Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Uncle Mike Died

Sep 10th 2013 new
Praying Prayers, please for Michael Dages, my late husband's uncle. He was your typical old bachelore (age 81), and was a WWII Army vet, a plain, simple man who lived in the farm house he grew up in, who loved to talk ~ and argue his point ...he would have made a good debater or attorney (no offense to any of you lawyers out there!)

I chose and will deliver the readings tomorrow at his funeral service, conducted by a deacon. ALL of the priests of the Diocese of Evansville and the bishop are gone all week for a convocation. rosary

NOTE: When I die, put me on ice til a priest is available. I want a funeral MASS, God willing! theheart
Sep 10th 2013 new
OOPS! I spelled bachelor wrong!
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Tracy-929496 said: Prayers, please for Michael Dages, my late husband's uncle. He was your typical old bachelore (age 81), and was a WWII Army vet, a plain, simple man who lived in the farm house he grew up in, who loved to talk ~ and argue his point ...he would have made a good debater or attorney (no offense to any of you lawyers out there!)

I chose and will deliver the readings tomorrow at his funeral service, conducted by a deacon. ALL of the priests of the Diocese of Evansville and the bishop are gone all week for a convocation.

NOTE: When I die, put me on ice til a priest is available. I want a funeral MASS, God willing!
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Our Thoughts & Prayers are with You & The Family; Take care of one another. Mike "Peace"!!
Sep 10th 2013 new
Prayers offered.
Sep 10th 2013 new
Praying rosary
Sep 10th 2013 new
Sorry, Tracy - I'll keep Uncle Mike and your entire family in my prayers. Praying Praying Praying hug
Sep 10th 2013 new
Sorry to hear this Tracy rosary Praying rosary
Sep 10th 2013 new
Praying theheart
Sep 10th 2013 new
Praying rosary Dove
Sep 10th 2013 new
Praying rosary theheart
Posts 1 - 10 of 25