Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Ok, it's your time to brag a little ... Why should someone want to date you? What are your fabulous, irresistible qualities that combine to make you a prize catch? Yes, it may be a little indelicate to describe someone as a "catch," particularly on a Catholic site, but c'mon, you know what I mean .. No harm intended, all in good cheer ... So, let it go .. What should we all know about you that makes you GREAT??? Time to tattle on yourself!
Sep 10th 2013 new
I am warm and cuddly and love hugs! I give my heart totally when I fall in love and unconditionally.
I am a great cook! Meatloaf is my specialty. I'd say more, but I don't like to brag!
Great topic Richard!
Sep 10th 2013 new
what a lovely invitation....

this morning after listening to a St. Ignatius sermon Rachel posted,
I am much better focused on God's way...........

-I love to laugh......
-I take my bible studies very seriously and attend regularly
-people tell me they are comfortable in my company and
I have an incredible passion for those with developmental challenges
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Trisha-977181 said: I am warm and cuddly and love hugs! I give my heart totally when I fall in love and unconditionally.
I am a great cook! Meatloaf is my specialty. I'd say more, but I don't like to brag!
Great topic Richard!
If you do indeed make great meatloaf, Trisha, then you do have a right to take a bow!! ... Don't be so modest!!!
Sep 10th 2013 new
My lips. Enough said. wink laughing
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: what a lovely invitation....

this morning after listening to a St. Ignatius sermon Rachel posted,
I am much better focused on God's way...........

-I love to laugh......
-I take my bible studies very seriously and attend regularly
-people tell me they are comfortable in my company and
I have an incredible passion for those with developmental challenges
Very commendable, Susan, to care for those special folks who need a helping hand! Great to hear!
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Very commendable, Susan, to care for those special folks who need a helping hand! Great to hear!
I am an aide in one class and teach a teen/adult one.............
-today I was prepping to start my class on 27 sept and it was so pleasant,
relaxing and definitely put a huge smile on my face.
It's not my job but a hobby [which is another whole story.......lol]
and it gives a lot of satisfaction...........[maybe the students don't think so.....lol]
as there is so little of it available for them.......my son is one of the students.
Sep 10th 2013 new
I only sometimes burn what I'm trying to cook!
Sep 10th 2013 new
A number of women want to date me for all kinds of reasons! Guys, nah, won't happen EVVEEEERRR!.

I guess that means that whatever it is that I am doing and who I am is just fine. However, I just want to date the woman that God has in mind for ME. I know God's criteria and I'm sticking to it :)

God says, walk, I then walk; God says stop, I then stop: God says run, I then run! It's simple really. If I stub my toe, well it serves me well for getting off track.

If God wills it, I will find that woman walking along side of me, stopping with me when necessary, and likewise running when need be.
Sep 10th 2013 new
I' m not a proud person, but I feel I have great qualities in my personality. First I like to put a smile on another's face when they are down. I have a passion for life, yearn to know all about the world knowledge and God. When it comes to cooking I can make a delicious meal with any food put before me. Family loves my cooking. I love to laugh and act silly at times. Finally, I love children and love to help them explore the world God and life, because they are the. future. I would love to get the meatloaf recipe. Open to new ways to prepare a meal. Yum
Posts 1 - 10 of 79