Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 10th 2013 new
Great question, Richard. It tends to bring out the best in everyone. biggrin

I think the right man would like to date me because we would have an enjoyable time. I would make him feel good about himself. I would love to learn about him and his world, what makes him tick, what gives him strength and joy. I have the ability to help people feel comfortable talking about themselves, even when they usually don't.

I love puns, just bantering back and forth (can you guess? meet me at the Status Thread cool ) and current events. I am a citizen of the world and also try to be knowledgeable about many things. I love good books, good art, good hikes or walks, gardening. So I have a lot of interests that I could share with someone (for a lifetime. Ahem.)

I'm also a fairly good cook. Over the last few weekends, I baked rhubarb muffins w/struesel topping and buttermilk; an egg bake that also had ham, 2 types of cheese, hash browns, green peppers; and onions; and rump roast in the slow cooker with brown gravy, the usual veggies (potatoes n carrots) and a little bit of farmers market spinach.

Oh yeah, and you could take me to the new Star Trek movie and I'd like that.
Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Lucy-41785 said: My lips. Enough said.
Lucy's got HOT LIPS, and now we know it!
Sep 11th 2013 new
(quote) John-971967 said: A number of women want to date me for all kinds of reasons! Guys, nah, won't happen EVVEEEERRR!.

Really? Even after a 15 lb loss mainly from the midsection and a bit of a tone up and that pink net shirt looks oh so hip baby hip on you? I have confidence in you, pilgrim.
Sep 11th 2013 new
(quote) Roystan-340472 said: Really? Even after a 15 lb loss mainly from the midsection and a bit of a tone up and that pink net shirt looks oh so hip baby hip on you? I have confidence in you, pilgrim.
When you got it, you know it, Roystan! God prepped it :) We just have to accept it. I am looking forward to meeting that special one soon.
Sep 11th 2013 new
Because they would receive free electrical work and home-improvement projects such as a new kitchen, similiar to a female CM member who lives in my area.
Sep 11th 2013 new
God blessed me with a great brain, deep compassion, and a sense of humor (that I use often).
Sep 11th 2013 new
If my younger son was available, I'd have HIM answer for me ... because I just can't.
Sep 11th 2013 new
Ha, ha! Good one, John!
Sep 12th 2013 new
because I'm made of sugar and spice and everything nice?
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-990279 said: because I'm made of sugar and spice and everything nice?
me too
Posts 11 - 20 of 79