Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 12 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Ok,  ... Why should someone want to date you? 
Perhaps if they've made a serious mistake of judgment?? I can't think of any other reason someone would be interested in dating me.
Sep 12 new
(quote) David-364112 said: Perhaps if they've made a serious mistake of judgment?? I can't think of any other reason someone would be interested in dating me.
give yourself a break............seriously wave
Sep 12 new
(quote) Susan-857876 said: give yourself a break............seriously
wave LOL!!!
Sep 22 new
i've already provided myself with pretty much everything i could ever want or need materially and hate shopping so am a cheap date!

i like baking and don't mind using the dishwasher, washing machine, or a power-washer so am efficient at getting the necessaries clean plus don't mind cleaning the bathroom either.

Sep 22 new
"...Because I'm good enough, smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!"
Sep 22 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Ok, it's your time to brag a little ... Why should someone want to date you? What are your fabulous, irresistible qualities that combine to make you a prize catch? Yes, it may be a little indelicate to describe someone as a "catch," particularly on a Catholic site, but c'mon, you know what I mean .. No harm intended, all in good cheer ... So, let it go .. What should we all know about you that makes you GREAT??? Time to tattle on yourself!
I'm glad to see this thread reviving.

An addendum: I am absolutely a one-woman man. Fidelity and commitment to marriage is part of my DNA, and I am a good wife. Also, I've got this cute dimple-and-freckles thing going on. I'm an excellent flirt and I would flirt with only you.
Sep 22 new
Because I am honest, loyal and faithful.
Sep 22 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Ok, it's your time to brag a little ... Why should someone want to date you? What are your fabulous, irresistible qualities that combine to make you a prize catch? Yes, it may be a little indelicate to describe someone as a "catch," particularly on a Catholic site, but c'mon, you know what I mean .. No harm intended, all in good cheer ... So, let it go .. What should we all know about you that makes you GREAT??? Time to tattle on yourself!
let's hear your responses too....so, go for it!

if you can catch me, I'd be a good catch for a nice guy.

Catch Me if You Can!
Sep 22 new
Maybe 'cause I start good threads????
Sep 22 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Maybe 'cause I start good threads????
and here I was on the stream view and thought you started
ANOTHER one of those great threads embarassed
Posts 21 - 30 of 79