Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 22nd 2013 new
Because I am intelligent scratchchin , affectionate hug , loyal, a great listener, very spiritual Praying, devoted to the faith theheart, and you would never have to go to Mass alone on a Sunday!
Sep 23rd 2013 new
What more could a gal ask for?
Oh, wait. Can you cook?
Sep 23rd 2013 new
Haven't you heard? I'm sensational.

I like to think of myself as the best friend a guy never had.
Sep 23rd 2013 new

because am sweet, i care ... not afraid to say "I LOVE YOU" (when the right time comes). Because its unconditional love... i have TIME even am BUSY...
Sep 23rd 2013 new
I'm not into drama, always enter a relationship with honesty, I'm consider myself to be an interesting person though not a know it all by any means, I'm always active and always believe in challenging yourself.
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Trisha-977181 said: I am warm and cuddly and love hugs! I give my heart totally when I fall in love and unconditionally.
I am a great cook! Meatloaf is my specialty. I'd say more, but I don't like to brag!
Great topic Richard!
The really important question is :
Do you wrap the meatloaf in bacon??
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) John-559440 said: The really important question is :
Do you wrap the meatloaf in bacon??
laughing laughing
I even wrap pork tenderloins in bacon when cooking them, no overkill there.
Sep 23rd 2013 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said:
I even wrap pork tenderloins in bacon when cooking them, no overkill there.
Oh boy -- I guess there is no hope for me!! I don't really care one way or the other about bacon so I avoid the extra calories by not making it often -- and I've never wrapped anything in bacon!! sigh. I'll be alone for.ev.er. wink
Sep 23rd 2013 new
I thought this was a fun topic so I was going to write something witty but then I decided that this song said more than I ever could. laughing www.youtube.com
Sep 23rd 2013 new
In the labyrinthine twists and turns of life, where you're standing may only be a thin wall beside where he is. Will persistence pay, or will bullheadedness about achieving the holy grail of romance merely bring you face to face with a minotaur? Eh, Chief, 99?
Posts 31 - 40 of 79