Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 23 new
(quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh boy -- I guess there is no hope for me!! I don't really care one way or the other about bacon so I avoid the extra calories by not making it often -- and I've never wrapped anything in bacon!! sigh. I'll be alone for.ev.er.
Only reason you would be alone forever is all of us bacon lovers will be dead from the cholesterol laughing laughing
Sep 23 new
(quote) Dave-976637 said: Only reason you would be alone forever is all of us bacon lovers will be dead from the cholesterol
*Guilty Bacon Lover* I peeked at Daves profile because he mentioned bacon! laughing
Sep 23 new
I love giving hugs and happy all the time. I am normal though just like everyone else here do live in reality so yes I think I face everyday challenges therefor I try not to allow these challenges change my happiness & my love for the Lord.

I love making people laugh and bring joy in to enrich our lives.
I have a lot of friends to introduce my future mate to that most my friends since kindergarten and others have been Catholic and life long friends ... now I pretty much see them extended family always there for each other when available. I think having many friends says alot about me as a person who loves to share the joy of Love that lies within my heart from the Lord
I love to try new things, Love the outdoors, Praying Praying theheart rosary I love more than anything continually educating myself to bring myself closer to knowing the Lord.
I am very Positive
theheart I love giving back to helping others in the community and look forward to doing that again soon as my own time given for so long then became ill so in time soon healing from the Lord to start again I cannot wait thil that day come theheart rosary rosary Praying GAve more than 10 years of my life to Non-Profit Work so I pay the Lord heals me again to continue my work in the Glory of his name! theheart :praying:

Sep 23 new
(quote) Mary-976718 said: *Guilty Bacon Lover* I peeked at Daves profile because he mentioned bacon!
Reminding myself to update profile with more references to bacon as a possible answer to the original topic of "Why would someone want to date you?" scratchchin laughing laughing Although I am sure that after enough of it and the health issues associated with it, it would then become the answer to the yet started topic - "Why would someone NOT want to date you?"
Sep 23 new
laughing Dave! Good thinking! However, I have to admit, I am a citizen of the "United States of Bacon". Like all things, moderation is the key. biggrin I try to limit myself to just a slice or three on rare occasions.. savoring every morsel. But yes, mention bacon.. I'm sure you'll get some hits on that! wink
Sep 23 new
Alright, here goes:

Because I love deeply. Because I'm honest, gentle, and fiercely loyal. Because I'm incurably romantic, poetic, and have a great sense of humor. Because I'm young, ambitious, and don't give a flying dutchman what the rest of the world thinks of me, as long as I have the approval of God and my loved ones. Because I'm responsible and protective, with the will and the skill to make mincemeat out of anyone who tries to do you harm. Because I'm a thoroughly masculine man who might nevertheless actually enjoy that chick flick you make me watch.
Sep 23 new
I enjoy cooking, I make a mean eggplant parmigiana biggrin
Sep 23 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Ok, it's your time to brag a little ... Why should someone want to date you? What are your fabulous, irresistible qualities that combine to make you a prize catch? Yes, it may be a little indelicate to describe someone as a "catch," particularly on a Catholic site, but c'mon, you know what I mean .. No harm intended, all in good cheer ... So, let it go .. What should we all know about you that makes you GREAT??? Time to tattle on yourself!
Richard,

I'm spiritual, active, fun and warm, will give more than I get in a relationship, but not a "patsy" and want a fully loving faint equally yoked partner in marriage, which I hear is unusual at my age. I have much to offer and I won't give up on what I hope for in return. I pray God is listening to my daily prayers. rosary He must get so tired of me praying these same words every day. weeping and want more than companionship. embarassed crossfingers I hope this is not TMI!

Eloise

theheart

Sep 23 new
(quote) Eloise-899090 said: Richard,

I'm spiritual, active, fun and warm, will give more than I get in a relationship, but not a "patsy" and want a fully loving equally yoked partner in marriage, which I hear is unusual at my age. I have much to offer and I won't give up on what I hope for in return. I pray God is listening to my daily prayers. He must get so tired of me praying these same words every day. and want more than companionship. I hope this is not TMI!

Eloise

Way to go, Eloise .. Glad to hear you are not gonna just "settle" for companionship ... You (and we all ) need romance!!!
Sep 23 new
I am a lovable, cuddalble, and when you plke me I laugh. I enjoy walks in the park. Sitting around a picnic lunch with a bottle of wine and discussing the worlds events. plus I am a great kisser and I give really good back rubs!
Posts 41 - 50 of 79