Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 25th 2013 new
Thank you sooo much Richard you made my nite with your kind words....
Oct 5th 2013 new
(quote) Margo-404841 said: I see that Andrew is just itching for an intelligent, face to face conversation with a good Catholic woman. In other words, the guy wants at least a get-acquainted coffee date. Fellow females, I think y'all should be lining up, emoting the man, and helping him get things started. Hope that helps, Andrew!
Thanks for underscoring the point-- every little bit helps. Still looking for volunteers, though; the sounds of the crickets are discouraging.
Oct 5th 2013 new
(quote) Bernadette-990279 said: because I'm made of sugar and spice and everything nice?
...and kisses sweeter than wine???
Oct 5th 2013 new
...I plumbed for over 25 yrs and never met a drip I didn't like.
Oct 8th 2013 new
Well, they would want to date me now because I am a furloughed federal employee and I have plenty of time on my hands to run little errands for her during the day while she's at work! ... Am I a prince or what???
Oct 8th 2013 new
I'm wondering about that too. LOL
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Richard-15378 said: Well, they would want to date me now because I am a furloughed federal employee and I have plenty of time on my hands to run little errands for her during the day while she's at work! ... Am I a prince or what???
you sure are Richard a prince smile
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) John-559440 said: The really important question is :
Do you wrap the meatloaf in bacon??
Try this: buy a package of dates and a package of bacon. Slice slab of bacon in half. Wrap each date with short strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a cookie sheet about 1" apart. Bake at 375 F or broil on low until bacon is cooked. Mmm!
Enjoy !!
Oct 8th 2013 new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Try this: buy a package of dates and a package of bacon. Slice slab of bacon in half. Wrap each date with short strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a cookie sheet about 1" apart. Bake at 375 F or broil on low until bacon is cooked. Mmm!
Enjoy !!
Christine my friend made that w/pancetta that was out of this world smile
Posts 71 - 79 of 79