Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sep 11 new
Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying rosary Praying theheart Praying
Sep 11 new
I will add your sister to my prayers each day I go to Mass and Adoration. My son has suffered from asthma and Crohn's disease since he was just a baby. He is now almost 37 yrs. old. I truly understand your statement about noticing the tiredness of it all and that our suffering; although it is not in the same sense, it is a suffering all in it's own trial. Offer up your suffering for her, too. Praying theheart rose

Sep 11 new
Praying rosary theheart For your sister, Kristin. May she find peace in the cross....
Sep 12 new
Praying
Sep 12 new

i will include your sister in our mass intentions.... Praying Praying Praying
Sep 12 new
Thank you to all the kind souls who offered prayers and good advice, God Bless all of You!!
Sep 13 new
Praying
Sep 13 new
Praying
Sep 14 new
Will be praying for her & grace amidst suffering. Praying rosary theheart rose
Sep 15 new
Dear Jesus, Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick, we turn to You in this time of illness. O dearest Comforter of the Troubled, alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love, and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden. Dear God, we place our worries in Your hands. We ask that You restore Your servant to health again. Above all, grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will and know that whatsoever You do, You do for the love of us.
Amen
Posts 11 - 20 of 22