Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 12th 2013 new
Me to people outside our Catholic Faith some made comments when I was ninth hospital made the remark very very hyper religious in documenting the nurses notes when I read these nurses notes my mouth dropped to the floor. Then, I joined a dating site match.com omg a guy sent ,e pic of his privates.lol it's not really funny seriously? I hope you are giggling cause. I must thank u for your kindness yes god headed me and I think while medicated for more Han six years I feel like my soul just woke up and in shock what I am seeing in our world in the last little over a year. Thankful and very grateful for this Forum of Catholic match! And our catholic faith Cuz lot of Stranger Danger evolving around us outside of here
Sep 12th 2013 new

Men have been mentioned a few times as the ones who will not marry someone with whom they have not had sex. I have been in several conversations with women who say the same thing.
Sep 12th 2013 new
laughing laughing :liPad ... I know ...did u understand my last comment? I read it starting laughing so hard laughing after iPad mistakes then giddy over my humorous match.com pic stranger danger what is it with that? Match .com show me your and I show mi e and dirty talk over the phone remained outta dating scene for long time come back in to dating scene to see only perverted minds lol
Sep 12th 2013 new
I know first hand that even the younger generation believe in remaining celibate until marriage. My 21 year old and her 23 year old boyfriend have promised to remain chaste until marriage. They met in college and have been going out three years. They are talking about getting married when my daughter is 25. Her boyfriend is not a practicing Catholic. My nephew and his girlfriend also have made a celibacy pact. They are both in college and were high school sweethearts. They plan on getting married after they finish college and become settled in their careers. These young people have told me of others in their generation who are of the same mind set. All different faiths and backgrounds.
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Evelyn-1009190 said: I have just been wondering how easy or difficult it is in our world today going according to the Bible's teachings to remain celebate till after marriage. Does it still exist. Would your relationship survive. Just wondering and need your thoughts on this one.
It would probably be easier for couples to remain celebate till marriage if they are in their 30's or older since they most likely wouldn't be virgins at that point and should be more responsible than ones in their 20's.
Sep 12th 2013 new
That's awesome Annette about your your family Great To See that practicing Chaste. Thy be,I've in God's Promise. :) oh my ipd lol acting up again lol
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Evelyn-1009190 said: But Renee dont you think it makes it more difficul for to stay in a relationship that can lead to marriage since i believe most guys would want to slerp with you first
An ex-CM woman told me men would tell her "all the things" she wanted to hear, making her think they might marry her. Then they proceeded to use her sexually, until they decided to find another woman, and just leave her after getting what they wanted (sex).

Look for a man who makes it clear your relationship/ courtship will be chaste.
Sep 12th 2013 new
I'm glad to see there are still people out there with values. In my generation I've found that lacking.
Sep 12th 2013 new
UGG! Right? Not a nice thing to do! So sorry this person went thru this? I am hopeful that I do not face that here At CM! I have had guy Catholic guy friends sty at my place before sleep on my couch in the other room very respectful we were not dating or courting in any wy but we had been friends for so many years. I loved him as a great friend but you know makes e sad in my heart to hear about a woman being done that way so very humiliating and hurtful!
Sep 12th 2013 new
(quote) Kathleen-878558 said:
Men have been mentioned a few times as the ones who will not marry someone with whom they have not had sex. I have been in several conversations with women who say the same thing.
YEP....It's always both ways.
Posts 21 - 30 of 111