Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Sep 13th 2013 new
A few texts in the beginning are ok but it's best to move to phone chat ASAP. But that's because my phone is old and a pain to text with and I fat-finger the little buttons.
Sep 13th 2013 new
Message ---> Talk ----> Skype (quick text just a bit) ----> Meet ----> Mix it up :), all under a month if LDR, if local, meet in half the time; just my preference and guideline.
Sep 13th 2013 new
Phone chat.
Sep 13th 2013 new
I do love the written word. I enjoy the mystery of it. But I prefer hands free.
Sep 15th 2013 new
(quote) David-364112 said: Phone is the ONLY way to go. Then meet as soon as possible after the first conversation.
Curious as to why you think it is a good idea to meet as soon as possible after the first phone conversation? And as a female how could I encourage this on my end?
Sep 15th 2013 new
(quote) Jamie-374642 said: Curious as to why you think it is a good idea to meet as soon as possible after the first phone conversation? And as a female how could I encourage this on my end?
One "could" take it as rushing things. Maybe not.
Sep 15th 2013 new
No question......phone chat is so much better. The human voice reveals alot about the other person. It is the next best thing to meeting face to face. I think texts are great for that quick note throughout the day, but you just cant beat hearing the voice to get to know someone.
Sep 15th 2013 new
I'd probably go with texting.
Sep 15th 2013 new
1. Email.
2. F2F
3. Phone
4. Online chat
5. Texting.
Sep 15th 2013 new
I'd rather Skype but if that's not available definitely phone chat.
Posts 31 - 40 of 56