Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Zoom is banned because he doesn't want to be involved in politics.
I'd like to ban Congress for both parties yelling at each other instead of posting a funding bill like they're supposed to. irked

Self-ban for discussing politics in the ban thread.
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: I'd like to ban Congress for both parties yelling at each other instead of posting a funding bill like they're supposed to.

Self-ban for discussing politics in the ban thread.
Zoom is banned for expecting politicians to act like adults!! What was he thinking? laughing laughing rolling eyes
Sep 30th 2013 new
Uhhh who is Zoom?
Sep 30th 2013 new
Lynea is banned because she was never told that Edward is also known as Zoom.
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Lynea-297530 said: Uhhh who is Zoom?
That's Edward's nom de guerre.. Some of us have nicknames. Banned for not knowing that.
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: That's Edward's nom de guerre.. Some of us have nicknames. Banned for not knowing that.
Hey Barbara., banned for drinking too much!! I saw you in ME's bar!! laughing laughing
Sep 30th 2013 new
Hey Jim, You are banned for breaking a promise!
Sep 30th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Hey Jim, You are banned for breaking a promise!
Banned for thinking an old fart like me would actually keep a promise. (In real life I do respect confidences)
Sep 30th 2013 new
We are up to #20.I ban Barbra for helping to bring down THE DREADED LOCK.
Sep 30th 2013 new
lock This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200