Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 19th 2013 new
I ban everyone for thinking of dressing up as ,No,I wont say the name. irishecho.com
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban everyone for thinking of dressing up as ,No,I wont say the name. http://irishecho.com/2011/10/boston-halloween-boos-for-white-get-up/
I ban Brian because of his obsession with a certain criminal. sorry
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I ban Brian because of his obsession with a certain criminal.
Well Jim ,I have to ban you for letting Brian' sorry s obsession getting to you
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Anne-976912 said: Well Jim ,I have to ban you for letting Brian' s obsession getting to you
And I have to ban you Anne, because you're obsessed with banning me! weeping weeping
Sep 19th 2013 new
Ah poor Jim,it's only because you're so good natured ! Banned for not taking it on the chin..
Sep 19th 2013 new
Anne banned for talking about Jimbo's chin.
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Anne banned for talking about Jimbo's chin.
Janey is banned for thinking there is something wrong with my chin. Give a guy a complex or something.
Sep 19th 2013 new
Jim is banned for being vane,
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Barbara-605462 said: Jim is banned for being vane,
Barbara is banned for thinking I have something to do with the weather. laughing laughing
Sep 19th 2013 new
Jimbo is banned for being the Principal again! hug
Posts 21 - 30 of 200