Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 19th 2013 new
Jane soooo banned for given the honor to bestow on Jim the coveted honor and title at such a dreaded hour.... smile You get a Gold Star! wave hug Happy Birthday!
Sep 19th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Jimbo is banned for being a therapist.
Banned for not realizing I only play one on tv
Sep 19th 2013 new
Iban myself for being jealous of Jim because hes a TV star
Sep 20th 2013 new
Brian soooo banned it took me awhile smile to roll out that red carpet wave just waiting for my hot breakfast to be delivered laughing
Sep 20th 2013 new
Genie is banned because the breakfast buffet is self-serve. wave Coffee Mmmm.... Donut.... cheese
Sep 20th 2013 new
Zooom sooo banned being Superman when it comes to a woman's stomach..... clap heart You get a Gold Star! wave
Sep 20th 2013 new
Will I be banned for life if I go out as a certain man whos been in the news all summer this Halloween?I give you a hint STICK EM UP.
Sep 20th 2013 new
Brian soooo banned for jolting before the Sunrise laughing laughing laughing
Sep 20th 2013 new
Genie banned because i feel like banning scratchchin wink hug hersheyskiss
Sep 20th 2013 new
Anne sooo banned taken her jolly time to ban of course it has to be me laughing laughing laughing
Posts 41 - 50 of 200